Is there NO possible way for a refund?

EliciaCullen

I came to ET2 technically on my own, had a fantastic roomie, we met each other at Proms, but it was an amazing weekend and got me hooked on the cons!

As the others say, come anyway, post on here to look for a roomie, and get chatting as David said on here, facebook, twitter, msn etc. There is also a meet up on the Friday normally where people get together and go and get some food, who knows, you could end up with a new close friend as a result of the con, lots of people have! :o

I'll give it a thought :)

I'm quite a shy 17 year old ^_^

Yeah I read it, But i was just clarifying hahha

Basically, it's not a refund process, it's a 'resell' process .. so you would have to sell your ticket to someone else through it, rather than them just giving you your money back. If that makes sense ..

AHHH. I see. Well. Lets hope then eh o.O

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came to ET2 technically on my own, had a fantastic roomie, we met each other at Proms, but it was an amazing weekend and got me hooked on the cons!

As the others say, come anyway, post on here to look for a roomie, and get chatting as David said on here, facebook, twitter, msn etc. There is also a meet up on the Friday normally where people get together and go and get some food, who knows, you could end up with a new close friend as a result of the con, lots of people have! :o

I'm quite a shy 17 year old ^_^

ooh! well in that case, join the younger attendees thread in this forum, cos you guys are definitely a large proportion of the attendees, not like us oldies lol :o

I'm quite a shy 17 year old :(

I'm a shy 18 year old and this is my first con to which I'm going alone.

Sure, I've been talking to people on twitter on facebook but I still technically don't know anyone (apart from the lovely people I met at the Eclipse premiere :D )

I must admit I was totally heartbroken when I found out Peter cancelled and wanted to just not bother going, but I'm still going as it seems like a waste.

I'm sure you could find a roomie so you should still come! Don't waste it. It could be a fab weekend. :o