Guest Cancellation - Cameron Bright

showmasters

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Ridiculous :lol:

I was so looking forward to meeting Cameron....

The replacements would wanna be good ones...

I agree, dnt get me wrong im glad he has work and everything but really... *Shakes head* Replacements better be good cos Im not paying all this money for nothing i want my moneys worth cos its not like hotel and food are in with it. If everyone is perfectly honest with them selves the events arnt otally worth the money we pay but I have been to three and I can not say they haven't been wonderful experiences because they have but its still not worth money really lol but oh well x So im looking forward to seeing new guests x hopefully i wont be disappointed like some other people have been with some of the current guests, And before anyone replies to this I KNOW SM cant please evrybody that is an impossibility xxxxx

Ryte ive finished my little rant now, been a bad day and this just topped it off "/ xx

If everyone is perfectly honest with them selves the events arnt otally worth the money we pay but I have been to three and I can not say they haven't been wonderful experiences because they have but its still not worth money really lol but oh well

I'm sorry you feel that way. Hopefully the good company of the rest of the attendees will lift your spirts on the actual weekend

As much as I was looking forward to meeting Cameron Bright (all though it would be hard to stand next to a guy who is as old as your younger brother and has the exact same name!), I just hope the replacements are worth the replacing. Having guests that make five minute appearances in one out of three films in a series isn't really worth it - there are plenty of reoccuring characters that would be nice to have along! Although I can sympathise with the work committments...the number of things I've had to cancel due to work...

• Showmasters Admin

well we are as sad as you all are :( but the event will still be alot of fun and you know we work very hard to make the event good for everyone and we are on the case and are still talking to agents to see which guests are around to attend this event and if they cannot do this event we work on getting them to next one but we will have plenty of guest at ET 4 :WINCE:

do not worry we are working 24-7 even at 3.26 am ;)

we never stop on the guest front , and we do look out for you all .

as soon as we have some news we will let you all know

do not worry on the day it will be great :D

jaosn :thumbup:

If everyone is perfectly honest with them selves the events arnt otally worth the money we pay but I have been to three and I can not say they haven't been wonderful experiences because they have but its still not worth money really lol but oh well

I'm sorry you feel that way. Hopefully the good company of the rest of the attendees will lift your spirts on the actual weekend

Yeah, I am looking forward to the event just dissapointed to put it mildly about guest but aleast there are sume guest at the end of the day and thats what counts. As long as they all have something to do with twilight do we really care who they ARE???????????????

As I said bad day otherday lol x hope to spot some of you guys on weekend x

well we are as sad as you all are :( but the event will still be alot of fun and you know we work very hard to make the event good for everyone and we are on the case and are still talking to agents to see which guests are around to attend this event and if they cannot do this event we work on getting them to next one but we will have plenty of guest at ET 4 ;)

do not worry we are working 24-7 even at 3.26 am ;)

we never stop on the guest front , and we do look out for you all .

as soon as we have some news we will let you all know

do not worry on the day it will be great :D

jaosn :D

Well Thats Always good to know :D

And I agree on the day it will still be frikin AWESOME!! xx I mean Alex meraz come on atleast we still have him *touches wood* hehehe x

Edited by Kimmoonlight