Stargate on Sky1 - Searies 7

surfy_sah

yeah Tony said the same to me - how come I never saw you Colonel???? I was wearing my forum badge on Saturday and Sunday....

please don't write spoilers bout "the Lost City" as I am in uni without Sky1 and am waiting for my mate to bring up the tape on the weekend

thanks for understanding!

here's to having watched it soon and let the discussion commence then!

sah xx

yes new series although prob having less Jack and bit more Sam like the later eps of s7 due to RDA wanting to (understandably) spend time with his kid, awwwww :rolleyes:

still haven't been able to watch "The Lost City", mates not ocming up till Tuesday now due to the snow this weekend. can't download it either cause I don't access to the Net in the accomodation blocks at the mo cause it takes them ages to set it up grrrrr. using the lib comps at the mo and I don't suppose they'd take kindly to me downloading it on there or msn for hat fat, grrrr! :uhoh:

xx

I read that Michael Shanks and Richard Dean Anderson will appear in the pilot episode of Atlantis so I wonder which series will show how they revive Jack, first episode of Season 8 or in the pilot of Atlantis?

Well I believe the first episode of series 8 aires a week before Atlantis in America so I would go with SG1 resolving the end of series 7.

Quite a few places on the net where you can get it mate, try using Bittorrent, that is what I did, they had the newest episodes listed about 3 hours after it aired on Sky.

is that the download thing that allows networks to share stuff? or am i looking at the wrong thing?

Edited by Gandalf the Black

Bit Torrent is a sharing program, you just find a tracker for the file you want and use Bit Torrent to download pieces of the file from all the other people getting the file, works alot better than Kazaa or other programs like that because with them, the more people trying to get a file the slower it goes, with Bit Torrent the more people there are the faster your download rate will be.

Just go on google.co.uk and type in "Bit Torrent" and choose SuprNova, that should have everything you want.

I read that Michael Shanks and Richard Dean Anderson will appear in the pilot episode of Atlantis so I wonder which series will show how they revive Jack, first episode of Season 8 or in the pilot of Atlantis?

thankyou for saying "revive jack" - I still haven't seen it. thanks :wub: :wub: :blush: xx

thankyou for saying "revive jack" - I still haven't seen it. thanks :P:lol::unsure: xx

Oops :headscratch: , sorry about that but if you like I can send you the last episode on a CDr so you can watch it on your computer, let me know.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I borrowed the entire Season 7 off my friend last week, and watched it all. I thought it was great! (Although now I'll have to wait double the length of time for S8 since I don't have Sky.. ah well.)

I really enjoyed Fragile Balance, Grace, Space Race and I loved the Season finale as well.

I miss Jonas though, I'd have liked to see more of him in the series - maybe another guest starring. (Does anyone know if he's going to be in Season 8 at all?)

I cried in Heroes. I'd managed to stay spoiler free until then and it came as such a surprise to find out who died.

Despite being a moderately big Stargate SG-1 fan, I really can't keep track of what's happening in the how, even on Sky-One. I saw the episode preceeding Atlantis, but i've also seen other ones where major characters die and... well, it's probably thanks to Sky|One doing that "Best Samantha Carter Episode" bulls***, it's skipping back and forth in the timing.

P.S. Jonas sucks. Spikey-haired know-it-all b'stard that he is.

thankyou for saying "revive jack" - I still haven't seen it. thanks :lol::D:( xx

maybe the Ascard will be able to help?!?! either that or Daniel and Sam will figure it out! xx

....P.S. Jonas sucks. Spikey-haired know-it-all b'stard that he is.

I will say that I prefer Daniel as a character than Jonas but there were some good Jonas moments - for example, Jonas eating a banana!!! :( and when he first joined SG, the whole "this is my first time...." :D xx

P.S. Jonas sucks. Spikey-haired know-it-all b'stard that he is.

It's attitudes like this that make the Stargate fandom a horrid place to be in. If you don't like a character, that's fine, but please don't make a point of bashing them. Daniel could just as easily be described as a know-it-all b@stard as well.