Stargate on Sky1 - Searies 7

surfy_sah

hello I'm sure you're all discussing these things just thought it might be nice to do it all in one place?!?

anyone watching s7?!? as far as I know there are only a few eps left... :uhoh::blink::angry::P:yoda:

and with the cliffhanger the other day...! :o

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!

but have fun and discuss away! :D

xx

I know, tis so sad! but in a way, for me anyways! good timing cause I won't have Sky in uni and I am going in 3 weeks! luckilly I have a very good mate who I have convinced (she volunteered, honestly!!! :D) to tape for me in my absence!

thank goodness for channel 4 though, I can watch the last few eps of s6 on a Sunday! can't believe I missed "Paradise Lost" and "Metaphorasis" though, fave eps of the series n all! doh!

Heroes p2 is gunna be cwl, don't go missing it peeps. can't believe they "TBC" it, it's only friday today there's another 4 days yet and I can't wait any longer! xx

Watched it a few hours ago, I knew one of the main characters was going to die just didnt know which episode, I know now.

I knew it was going to be her and I knew it was going to be on Tesday in Heroes but, I dunno, just the way they did it... she has hardly been in this season at all :( and then she just gets shot like that and is dead, no like, leading up to her death and people talking to her and stuff.

but I guess that was the point they were trying to make.

sniff sniff xx

• 2 weeks later...

last nights ep I found a real disapointment :D there seems to be a tradition to have one like it in every series. last series we had "Disclosure" and (the other one that comes to mind) was the first season ep where Kinsey tried to have the gate shut down (and for some reason, I can't mem what it's called :headscratch: )

[sighs] ah well I think it was a random ep that they wrote really cause they didn't know if there was a 8th season or not also maybe to make way for Atlantis and something else that I won't mention as this is meant to be a spoiler free thread!!!!! (if you wanna know email me or add me to your msn)

anyone else want to contribute here as I seem to be talking to myself an awful lot :D xx

I have just watched last nights episode and i really hated it. What a let down. I can usually sit and give 100% attention to the show as i really enjoy it, but i like to watch it for the "Team". Oh well... they will introduce the lost city which will then be the introduction to the spin off show.

There's always one episode like that where there's no team in the show. They do it because these episodes rely on clips from previous episodes and therefore don't cost a lot to make.

I enjoyed this episode, thought Will Devane was great as the president! and great to see Bob Picardo again.

Hugs

Piglet

xox

I have just watched last nights episode and i really hated it. What a let down. I can usually sit and give 100% attention to the show as i really enjoy it, but i like to watch it for the "Team". Oh well... they will introduce the lost city which will then be the introduction to the spin off show.

I agree. I actually stopped watching it half way through because I'm not a fan of those kinds of episodes. I can't believe there's only 2 left to the season...

...they will introduce the lost city which will then be the introduction to the spin off show.

the next and last 2 eps of the series are "The Lost City" part 1 and "The Lost City" part 2 right and then there's series 8?!?!?!

I dunno exactly where Atlantis will come in but, unlike Angel as the Buffy spin-off, Atlantis is not gunna be starring any of the main Stargate cast. sure they'll be the odd guest appearence but even though I am a HUGE Stargate fan, Atlantis will not be a show that will be a priority to watch for me (unless I watch the first ep then get accidently hooked even though it's not that good!!!! :lol:) xx

unfortunately i haven't seen that much of stargate recently, cuz i'meither travelling back up to the uni or i'm trapped somewhere else. all i get to watch is the channel 4 one cuz i've no access to sky - and its not even on freeview as soon as on sky main!!

ah well, i can wait - just so long as they do keep carrying it

and they'd better keep andromeda on too - it may not be as good but it is still better than a lot of the stuff on!!

SEAN!!!!!! yey!!!!!! ;) email me darling at surfy_sah@hotmail.com :wub: xx

ps-I said to you at LFACC "brb I've gotta pee" as in "stay there back in a mo" then I came back and ou and Caz had both gone and I didn't see you again!!! :uhoh:;):(

Last episode of Season 7 was on today, now I have to wait for it to be converted to Divx and wait until its uploaded to the net, will probaley download tonight and watch it after college tomorrow on my new dvd player :blush:

Also, I asked Tony Amedola at LFCC if he was going to be in Season 8 and he said he would be and talked about how they have just started filming on Season 8 and Atlantis.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I agree, it was a great epsidoe, with some wonderful effects, but I too was disappointed with then ending. Although I don't really want to see another Season I am glad now with how it ended. If the show had finished like that as it was suppose to do I would have been extremely annoyed.

Hugs

Piglet

xox