Baby Bronson

talena

:WINCE: Met Bronson at CM last year and he was very cheeky, such a character but such a sweetie. He did good hugs in the photoshoots too which is always a bonus. Be nice to have him at a weekend con coz he is the only remaining wolf to be confirmed for one. :unsure: Edited by gemma85

I'm afraid it would a bit.

A good variety of guests is always better so that there is someone in there that will appeal to each person :D

There will always be a guest or two that dont appeal to some people, but negative posts dont really help I'm afraid. Just causes bad feeling :unsure:

Oh god I know it wud b way out of line, I wernt being serious at all! I was being sarcastic, if a topic is started for a guest then ur gonna get mixed reviews regardless of who it is

Yeah, mixed views always come through with all threads/announcements etc we always get that

but sorry, its always hard to gauge meaning from a statement when it is typed :unsure: emoticons help, but some people find them offensive, you cant win really :D

just trying to keep the thread going in the same positive way that it was started ;)

LOADS of ET guests that we could have, will be interesting to see who is in the final line up :D

Edited by Rhianydd

You could always just not post .. that works too :YAHOO:

I tend to type > think > ooooooh > edit lol

Nothing at all

Bronson would be a fun guest, especially if he has others from the wolfpack to interract with :YAHOO:

I'm a good girl now :YAHOO: I edit myself :YAHOO:

I think I can imagine what was written there ;)

:thumbup::YAHOO:

• 1 month later...