CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

Guys, I've been emailing Five about the season finale as I can't get any info from any where as regards to how it's going to be aired here.

Also snuck in a sneaky question about posters etc.... :pyth: Aparently 72 hours for a response... and I emailed them on Sat... here's hoping I get some info! :P Even if it is only a free poster and a mug LMAO!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo! Reply!!! My email is after their reply :D

Dear Rachel

Thank you for your recent e-mail regarding CSI - Crime Scene

Investigation.

You will be pleased to know that we are planning to screen the Quentin

Tarantino directed, season finale as a double bill on one evening.

Please keep a close eye on the television listings to confirm the

broadcast dates and timings.

We do not supply any merchandise associated with this programme. You may

like to try the following website for further information on obtaining

this type of merchandise:

www.cbs.com/store

We should point out that this site is in no way affiliated to, or

endorsed by Five and that this information is given in good faith.

Thank you for your interest in Five.

Yours sincerely

VIEWER ADVISOR

Please note that the contact details for Five Customer Services are as

follows:

Telephone: 0845 7 05 05 05

Text telephone for use by deaf people: 0845 7 41 37 87

E-mail: customerservices@five.tv

Fax: 020 7836 1286

Sent: 27 June 2005 00:18

To: Customer Services

Subject: CSI Query.

Dear all,

I'm just emailing to ask some CSI questions! As we know Five are

currently airing Season Five of CSI. Quentin Tarantino directed the 2

hour finale and I was wondering, are you showing this at all? If so,

when, what time and in one go or split in two seperate episodes? Please

please PLEASE don't split it into two!! I don't think I could handle

waiting one extra week to watch the rest of the finale!

Also, as regards to CSI memoribilia, do Five supply any? Or do I have to

contact the American TV distributors? I'm mainly talking about posters,

pens, mugs, etc etc. If Five do, could you give me information as to how

I might get some?

Many thanks for all your help.

Rachel Quinn

Thanks!!! Channel 5 are a bitch about replying to mails sometimes, you dont wanna know how many times I mailed them complaining about "The Shield" being not shown for a month because of some stupid reality show.

Hope everyone caught Play with Fire tonight? It's my favourite episode of CSI ;) So much drama and a really decent plotline!!!!

KIWI :angry:

raaaaaaaaaaaaa! The Surfer known as SAH is back! :D

Play with Fire ROCKS!!! sooo many good things bout that ep! :P

[*]Cath-Warrick scenes

[*]Greg all hurt vunerable and sweet!

[*]Sara "

[*]Griss calls Sara "honey" (thanks to SMAUG for drawing my attention to that! :lol:)

[*]Griss-Sara ship with the whole "will you have dinner with me?" ness :wub:

[*]brief appearence by ARCHIE!! hehe!

is it just me so gets more excited about watching CSI on tv even if I have it on DVD? :D

nice one SMAUG for emailing FIVE hugs.gif and thanks to FIVE for emailing back, sooo chuffed! TWO HOURS of CSI!!! ^_^

just incase people are unawares - cause I was! CSI:NY starts at 2110 tonight and NOT 2125 !! I almost missed 15mins of NY! :o didn't see it last week due to LFaCC 3 so tonight it best be good!! :P

must continue the postage!! :angel:

Luv sah xx

After the bomb goes off....he is outside, and he spots Sara sitting down on the floor...he bends down in front of her to ask if she is alright, she says she is, then he sees her hand with a big gash on it and says "Honey, this doesn't look good"

It's a blink and you miss it moment, but it's definitely there ;)

They have a history, the have an attraction and there are several displays of their feelings for eachother throughout all seasons of CSI. It confused me at first because I didnt start watching right from the beginning but i caught up with DVDs and it's clear now, i'm a big Griss/Sara shipper.

Hope you guys know, next week is the finale of CSI:NY, I thought it was tonight (silly me) then realised it was the second last.

Did you know, the "honey" part in "Play with fire" wasn't in the script, William Peterson said it spur of the moment and then argued that it should be kept in......go Billy, you fine Sara/Griss shipper :unsure:

glad that line was kept in too :P and didn't know that fact, thanks!!!

FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE MOD:

by the request of CSI fans: pleae RE-PIN this topic! it's the most important CSI topic and shouldn't get lost!! also if you could kindly change the name to "CSI, CSI:Miami & CSI: NY" we'd be very greatful! thanks! :P

surfy sah xx

I liked the episode, had a good storyline and got all the characters involved and there was major development for Mac.

Flack had a very cool striepy shirt too

And wow, looks like Sheldon Hawkes might be a CSI trainee next season.

KIWI :D

• 4 weeks later...

Wow...Miami's first episode of the season was a great opener.

I was shocked to see Speed die tonight...I mean, I already knew he was going to, but I didn't realise it was in the opening episode of the season...I wasn't expecting it.

A great episode though, and quite a tearjerker...it's sad he decided to leave...I liked Speed.

I have to say Speeds death was a letdown.

I knew he was going to be killed of from the day it was announced (about a year ago...the Uk are really behind) and I heard the writers were pissed off at Rory Cochrane for leaving the series, they definaltey showed this in the way he was written out. In an interview, Rory said he was annoyed about it too.

We got major reaction from Alexx and Horatio about his death but what about Delko?

Speedle and Delko were best buds yet we hardly saw any emotion from Delko, would a tear rollig down his cheek over mournful music be too much to ask for?

Speed was one of my favourites, my only likeable character In Miami, I'm going to stick with the rest of the season however, to support CSI of course :P

Ok, Miami tonight reminded me strongly of...."The Accused is Entitled", a criminal who must go down for what he's done but is smart and can outsmart the CSI's and win his case using loopholes in the law....

Bit of a rip off but entertaining still and not one mention of Speed, Im pissed off.

CSI NY repeat I also watched, I must've missed it when it orig aired. Anyway I love the episode! So many twists and turns and mad occourances and dead ends etc etc. Very well written.

KIWI :lol:

Ok, Miami tonight reminded me strongly of...."The Accused is Entitled", a criminal who must go down for what he's done but is smart and can outsmart the CSI's and win his case using loopholes in the law....

I thought that too, didn't watch too much of it though, Horatio annoys me too much.

the Accused is Entitled indeed!! this was the one with the boat drive by shooting aye? unfort mum didn't tape the beginning :( but it was cool, good to see Frank playing a part and also the little kid is from "My Wife and Kids" hehe!

pfft no mention of Speed how mean! poor baby! grrrr

which was last weeks CSI ep then? didn't see it as mum didn't let the tape run grrr

damn you and the States Rach :o and pffft set your vid to record them ;)

this weeks Miami was cool, new CSI dude! he bugged me at first but atleast he didn't use Speed's locker and he had swung me a bit by the end of the ep :angry: Calleigh was cool, so glad he dad was innocent :lol: not much Delko but, heh, he didn't get upset over Speed so who cares :o sorta missed the guy bein pushed down the "elevator" shaft though :(

NY ep was annoying, dunno why :P just mem it from last time and, eh, didn't really get into it last night :( ah well

just have to convince Mutley to watch it Friday and Tuesday and wallah :lol:

Luv sah xx

New Miami guy is pretty cool, I'm glad they didnt all do the whole "hate the new guy coz he replaced a loved dead guy" storyline, I think he'll fit in CSI Miami really well.

NY episode was just average, remember seeing it before, I'm liking the characters in NY more now, whereas when I watched Ny for a few episodes at the beggining of the season in janurary it didn't capture me.

KIWI :D