Sean Astin

tooty_fruity

this probably seems like a long story but i can garantee its true.

my friend frani very recently had a family friend from LA over at her house 4 2weeks!

this family friend is a chauffer (cant spell) and he drives round sean astin and his family. apparently, one day, they were off on a family outing when sean asked if they cud go back cos he thought he mite hav left the car open.

they got back to the car and the front door was open with the car keys in the ignition! wot an absolute plonker.

altho, hes apparently really sweet and kool 2 drive round!

fancy that

kirsty xx

here's another true story...

a friend of mine works in London and often has to take the tube late at night. As a precaution she always picks a carriage that has a few people in incase someone follows her into an empty one.

well one night she got on a carriage and sat down. she immediately noticed the group of people opposite her, a woman with a man sat on each side of her. They were all staring right at my friend and made her really uncomfortable.

the train went from stop to stop and the carriage got emptier until there was just my friend, a smartly dressed guy, the 2 blokes and the girl who continued to stare at her.

my friend was really uncomfortable by now and tried to ignore them but they never looked away.

the train pulled up a few more times and then something unexpected happened. the smartly dressed gent walked over to her and quietly said, "you must leave the train with me now". He was calm but his voice sounded urgent. she was in a difficult position. should she get off the train with a stranger or stay with the 2 men and the woman who were still staring at her?

she took a chance and left the train with the gent. as the train pulled away and the man introduced himself. he explained that he was a doctor and that the woman on the train was dead. she had been murdered.

they reported the incident to the police who speculated they she would have been the next victim if it hadn't been for the doctor's keen observation.

how spooky is THAT?

(this story may or may not be true)

HOUDINIA

a friend of mine works in London and often has to take the tube late at night. As a precaution she always picks a carriage that has a few people in incase someone follows her into an empty one.

well one night she got on a carriage and sat down. she immediately noticed the group of people opposite her, a woman with a man sat on each side of her. They were all staring right at my friend and made her really uncomfortable.

the train went from stop to stop and the carriage got emptier until there was just my friend, a smartly dressed guy, the 2 blokes and the girl who continued to stare at her.

my friend was really uncomfortable by now and tried to ignore them but they never looked away.

the train pulled up a few more times and then something unexpected happened. the smartly dressed gent walked over to her and quietly said, "you must leave the train with me now". He was calm but his voice sounded urgent. she was in a difficult position. should she get off the train with a stranger or stay with the 2 men and the woman who were still staring at her?

she took a chance and left the train with the gent. as the train pulled away and the man introduced himself. he explained that he was a doctor and that the woman on the train was dead. she had been murdered.

they reported the incident to the police who speculated they she would have been the next victim if it hadn't been for the doctor's keen observation.

how spooky is THAT?

HOUDINIA

hmmm, yes, mouth full of pizza and bacardi breezer whilst hearing that was NOT pleasent hunni!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how spooky is THAT?

HOUDINIA

Stop Telling that story! It creeps me out!

i had to get the tube back the evening after too! :rolleyes: I think i had finished my pizza when that one was told though.and maries pizza too i think :D

ok so does that mean the girl wasnt really there but was a ghost, or she was dead but her eyes were staring? and where was the blood this is mint! i mean obviously not mint, ahem, but its a good story :D

it really was a dead body. the men either side had murdered her. i seem to remember she had been strangled but i suppose it could have been any one of several methods. the human body bleeds surprisingly little with the correct type of wound and speed of death... despite what you've seen in the movies lol

i think it's a great story, guaranteed to freak out at least one person in the room. best told late at night to someone who is just leaving a party to walk / catch the tube on their own... probably works well on Hallowe'en too ;)

HOUDINIA

how spooky is THAT?

HOUDINIA

that is a REALLY horrible story!!!!! :D;)

freaky!

think i'll go back to just my little britian cd!! ;)

That tube story, I'm interested - is it true than, or not?! I mean, did it really happen to your friend, houdinia?! :unsure:

well here are the facts... this tale was actually told to me a couple of weeks ago by someone at work. he says it happened to his sister's friend... urban myth? who knows but it certainly has a strange effect on people. just watch out for people on the tube who won't stop staring!!!! :angel:

HOUDINIA

That tube story, I'm interested - is it true than, or not?! I mean, did it really happen to your friend, houdinia?! :unsure:

well here are the facts... this tale was actually told to me a couple of weeks ago by someone at work. he says it happened to his sister's friend... urban myth? who knows but it certainly has a strange effect on people. just watch out for people on the tube who won't stop staring!!!! :lol:

HOUDINIA

Urban myth or not, it's a damn good spooky tale! I've always found tube carriages to be creepy, closed-in places anyway, but now… :angel:

:(