Totally Disheartened

brokendreams

Aw guys, this makes me sad

Everybody has had their say, nobody on here is speaking for everyone else, just for themselves, so there is no problem. We all know that typed comments can be misunderstood.

You are all nice people, but there has obviously been some misunderstanding.

Lets just leave it here, what has been said has been said.

You are all able to go back and edit or delete your comments if you want to retract them.

If not, just leave them and be done with it.

At the end of the day, people are on here because they are twilight fans, so lets just look forward to the con, it REALLY is not that far away now! :thumbup:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know and i do totally agree with you. The whole point of me replying here was to tell SM what i thought, not everybody else really.

That's fine :thumbup:

I know things can get a bit heated on here .. easy enough when you're behind a PC isn't it? I'm sure everyone would get along just fine at the cons etc. And it's tricky if you've got a few different people disagreeing .. can feel a bit like you're being ganged up on, even if it's not meant like that.

Your opinion is on here now, which I'm sure ME will take on board, so if it's descending into something more then it's probably best to just walk away and leave it :D

ahha. yes i know.

I have people who agree with me anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.

I really don't mind them all having different opinions to me, its how they get to involved and hated on my opinion aha.

Thanks anyway (:

Oh i'm sorry. i thought this forum was for everyone not just Crew.

And what i say is right. So don't contradict me.

HAHAHHAHA OH YOUR SO FUNNY.

I know. but i wasn't DIRECTING it at you. so sthu

Erm. don't tell me what to do thankyouverymuch? :)

Also. Who is the one disagreeing now? Oh bless. Someones gettin a lil bit hyped up. :')

JESUS CHRIST JUST LET EVERYONE HAVE AN OPINION AND BE HAPPY.

Yes I'm a bit disappointed with the line up, yes I might not come since I'll have already met those I want to see, but no, I'm not gonna come here and say I've been let down. But if I did I'd expect people to not jump at me and moan. Jeez.

so your agreeing about not getting things heated etc, and yet you just tell Lily to STHU and insulting her with sarcasm.

More to the point you just showed that you are hypocritical by using sarcasm, and when I didn't even use sarcasm you said 'Sarcasm, so mature ;)'. so yeh, hypocritical behaviour really annoys me.

Yes I'm a bit disappointed with the line up, yes I might not come since I'll have already met those I want to see, but no, I'm not gonna come here and say I've been let down. But if I did I'd expect people to not jump at me and moan. Jeez.

I have no idea if i'm meant to say thank you, or be offended aha?

so your agreeing about not getting things heated etc, and yet you just tell Lily to STHU and insulting her with sarcasm.

More to the point you just showed that you are hypocritical by using sarcasm, and when I didn't even use sarcasm you said 'Sarcasm, so mature ;)'. so yeh, hypocritical behaviour really annoys me.

aw :)

I just think sarcasm may be included now things are getting bitchy ;)

Also. Who is the one disagreeing now? Oh bless. Someones gettin a lil bit hyped up. :')

AW you're cute. 2 years younger than me. haha. I'm so offended by you

work.3697917.2.mtd,375x360,b,s,RG9uJ3QgTWFrZSBNZSBQdXQgTXkgRm9vdCBEb3du,ffffff.jpg

Sorry David, I think they're going over the line now. I'm only saying things back because they are. Just trying to stand my ground.

AW you're cute. 2 years younger than me. haha. I'm so offended by you

I've met 5year olds who have better come backs than you.

I have no idea if i'm meant to say thank you, or be offended aha?

aw :)

I just think sarcasm may be included now things are getting bitchy ;)

well aren't you mature xD I'm LOLing right now ;)

I reckon everyone should just let it drop now. We get the point, everyone has different opinions. Some people are happy with the guests, some aren't.

Now if you're arguing about who's more mature why don't we find out by seeing who stops this whole childish argument. Yeah?

• Moderators

OK I'm closing this topic because clearly people won't listen to me whatsoever.

I've asked again and again for people to be reasonable, and not to be throwing insults back and forth.

I'm not interested in that kinda crap when people have genuine opinions.

Sorry to everyone who just wanted to discuss things normally.