R.Lee Ermy

Derek Mears

Jackie Earle Haley

Jordan Ladd

Eli Roth

Cerina Vincent

Many More too much to write

• 2 weeks later...

im all for directors pretty much all of the above would love to meet wes craven the most and sean cunningham aswell, we need some halloween guests aswell,dick warlock,nick castle and id love to meet jamie lee curtis but i suppose im dreaming!

• 3 years later...

Always good to see some Horror guests at the shows and we've actually had quite a few in recent years with more to come at C20.

I'd love to see a Horror area at the event as well with guests from behind the camera as well, plus talks and stalls.

I've met a lot of great Horror guests over the years, but would love to meet Wes Craven.

Any cast from these movies

Halloween ...old/remake

Child's Play

Nightmare On Elm Street

Friday The 13th... remake

Scream

Lost Boys

Dawn Of The Dead... remake

28 Days Later

28 Weeks Later

Walking Dead

Texas Chainsaw Massacre... remakes

Edited by malky
  • Like 1

Always good to see some Horror guests at the shows and we've actually had quite a few in recent years with more to come at C20.

I'd love to see a Horror area at the event as well with guests from behind the camera as well, plus talks and stalls.

I've met a lot of great Horror guests over the years, but would love to meet Wes Craven.

would be awesome if Wes Craven did one of these comic cons/collectormanias
  • Like 1

Child's Play

Has Catherine Hicks ever been over for a show, if she has I must have missed her !

I've met Brad Dourif, Alex Vincent and Chris Sarandon at previous shows, but would love to see Catherine at a show in the future.

Child's Play

Has Catherine Hicks ever been over for a show, if she has I must have missed her !

I've met Brad Dourif, Alex Vincent and Chris Sarandon at previous shows, but would love to see Catherine at a show in the future.

I'm going to answer myself here !!!

Just did a search and it looks like she was announced for a Collectormania back in 2007 but then had to cancel. Showmasters were hoping to re-schedule to a future event, so hopefully stilll a chance. She does look like she is pretty busy working though if you check out her IMDB page, plenty of stuff going on.

Child's Play

I'm going to answer myself here !!!

Just did a search and it looks like she was announced for a Collectormania back in 2007 but then had to cancel. Showmasters were hoping to re-schedule to a future event, so hopefully stilll a chance. She does look like she is pretty busy working though if you check out her IMDB page, plenty of stuff going on.

just hope Showmasters bring them all back. missed them all as I have only being going to these cons for the past 2 years Brad Dourif Alex Vincent Catherine Hicks Chris Saranden Christine Elise please showmasters!!!!

Directors would be good, particularly Dante, Bava, Agento, Gordon & Coscarelli.

Dee Wallace, Jake Busey (Frighteners, Starship Troopers), Asia Argento; Michael Gross (Tremors); Lindy Booth (Wrong Turn,Dawn of The Dead 2004, Eerie INdiana, Kick Ass 2)

I seem to think of different people each time!!

It's funny, a lot of Horror fans tend to want to meet the Directors as well as the cast, which isn't often the case for other genres.

Perhaps Horror fans are just a more discerncing group of viewers.

Some of my favourite memories are of meeting Horror Directors over the years.

Would like to see Zach Galligan of the Gremlins and Waxwork movies, Udo Kier,Tony Todd, Kane Hodder, Doug Bradley, Jeffrey Combs. As for Directors, Stuart Gordon, Joe Dante and though I'm loathe to call him a film director, a sick twisted part of me would actually want to meet Uwe Boll as it would be interesting to say the very least.

• Like 1

I've met Uwe Boll. I remember talking to him with Joe Lynch and feeling sorry for him.

Is he has eccentric/batsh*t crazy as he come's across? Does he even realise just how bad his films are? I don't know why, I just picture him as someone who for right or wrong reasons would at least be fascinating to talk to.

I thought Uwe seemed quite quiet when I met him at Frightfest. Not nuts or eccentric at all. Can't recall if I had him sign the programme or not. I don't own any of his films.

Seems like someone edited my post regarding where I met Uwe, although I see your post has it still. Confused! Anyway......

My thoughts exactly! When I met him he was a lot more quiet, most probably because it was after the screening & Q&A of SEED.