what Horror flicks have you seen recently?

thedude57

House of 1000 corpses, love Rob Zombie movies!

Thats cool rob Zombie rules did you go to his gig in London, It was awesome had a great night met John 5 and Sheri Moon Zombie. It was great.

Looking forward to Rob Zombie's Lords of Salem, and Sheri will be in it.

No sadly I couldn't make it but I can't wait for his Lords of Salem! He is such a legend! And I love Sheri too of course!

Just watched the new nightmare on elm street again, agreed its not wes craven and its not Robert but jackie still does really well as freddy in my opinion ok there will be fans out there that will crusify this film as its not the original but at least they kept the sweater, glove and hate and I love the new burnt detail they add on jackie, Its not great but you have to give it to platnum dunes they do try hard to keep you entertained in any of there films.

• 4 weeks later...

Cabin Fever 2 was terrible. One of the worst 'horror' movies I have seen. The acting was appalling, effects shoddy and I don't think that there ever was a script.

If anyone would like to fund a REAL, good quality horror movie with a decent plot and characters that you care for, give me a shout!

I watch the Saw movies a LOT, but have also recently watched the Nightmare on Elm Street series (except New Nightmare, which I'm not keen on, and the remake, which I've not had a chance to see yet), The Possessed, which I thought was a load of rubbish, Hills Have Eyes (remake) and Chopping Mall, a really tame (compared to todays standards) 80s horror.

• 4 weeks later...

Waiting for the Fright Night remake. Trailer didnt look too great. Not keen on Colin Farrel as Jerry either. Awaiting Piranha 2 as well and The Thing remake. And this:

Shark_night_3d_film_poster.jpg

Edited by nicky

I think the last one I watched at the cinema was Scre4m.

I really want to see insidious , but i'm too skint.

The last horror i watched at home was er.... black sheep , lol, just to see what it was like you see !

I watch the Saw movies a LOT, but have also recently watched the Nightmare on Elm Street series (except New Nightmare, which I'm not keen on, and the remake, which I've not had a chance to see yet), The Possessed, which I thought was a load of rubbish, Hills Have Eyes (remake) and Chopping Mall, a really tame (compared to todays standards) 80s horror.

the possessed, is that a cheap film, about sum1 who tries to comit sucide?

• 2 weeks later...

the possessed, is that a cheap film, about sum1 who tries to comit sucide?

Yes, sort of. A singer commits suicide, then when the rest of her band is back in the studio, her spirit possessess one of them to kill people. Very poor production on that, and I thought it was really boring, lol! :whistling: