Did anyone meet Pat Morita a few years ago?

Avengers7

Met him at LFACC 1. Don't remember him being that chatty, but it was only my first or second event so I was probably a bit too shy to say much anyway. Got a cool picture with him giving a thumbs up. His autograph is one of my most treasured.

You think of Mako probably, he cancelled Autographica due to ill health a while before he passed away.

Nope, not Mako - although he woul dhave been great to meet - I must be thinking of someone else. Hmmmm

I met him and he was one of the best guests I have seen to date. He seemed to act like he loved the fact that so many people actually wanted to see him..

He said thank you to me for coming to see him, and I told him, no one could have played his part better (and now they have that new :dance: Karate Kid coming out, which they should have left as Kung Fu Kid like the Chines did, I believe)

He was always smiling and plesent with people, and never seemed to change thoughout the day once he had got a little tired (like some I have seen do)

His auto isn't up on the wall yet but it is certainly one of my most treasured items, outside of my Trek and Stargate ones...

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

• 1 year later...