What items are for sale in Dealers room?

Hey guys, this is my first Twilight convention and I am wondering what types of items the dealers room will have available. Are there rare items or is it the same kind of stuff you would be able to buy quite easily?

I am looking for a couple of Twilight items and wondering what my chances are of picking them up at the event. The first one is the Purple Comforter that Bella has on her bed in all 3 films, the other is Bella's engagment ring.

Thanks in advance

xxx

Holly you beat me to it ... I was looking at Bella's ring on play.com earlier on.

There's a lot of pics on sale signed and unsigned - as rayray said lol and David the usual stuff you find at any Con. They don't usually have anything exclusive that you can't buy from Forbidden Planet or on the internet, but its nice to have a good look round at what they have to offer - I usually buy a few things.

Hi

Target won't deliver to the UK :WINCE: .

Thanks for the tip about the ring on Play.com!

I will keep searching for this elusive comforter.

xx

I found one on ebay a while ago, they are quite expensive to have shipped over from US though and then you have to pay customs fees and parcelforce fees as the item is coming from the United States, but you don't seem to be able to get the comforter here.

I have bought some nice bits and pieces from the dealers rooms, careful though sometimes things can run a little more expensive that you would pay elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, this is my first Twilight convention and I am wondering what types of items the dealers room will have available. Are there rare items or is it the same kind of stuff you would be able to buy quite easily?

I am looking for a couple of Twilight items and wondering what my chances are of picking them up at the event. The first one is the Purple Comforter that Bella has on her bed in all 3 films, the other is Bella's engagment ring.

Thanks in advance

xxx

REMOVED

do some unusual jewellery and clothes check it out. orders can be placed now and collected at ET4.

The Converse are class. I saw them at ET3.

Supajulz is getting me a white pair painted a la the Paramore Riot album cover, but I'm not sure who is doing them.

Edited by Too Tall