Artist Announcement - Paul Moyse

• Showmasters Admin

"Paul is an award-winning artist with work regularly appearing in magazines such as The Radio Times and The Weekly Standard. Specializing in caricature, Paul renders his illustrations and paintings to the highest standards in all mediums. He also teaches high-end caricature illustration through his own online course."

Paul will also be doing a Live painting over the weekend of LFCC

connolly-moyse.jpg

mj-moyse.jpg

Paul has announced Neil Davies will be sharing his stall with him too!

Pity there is zero chance of getting a personal charicature (auction idea perhaps?) but there's bound to be some awesome ones for sale!

But don't artists usually have a list out where you can sign up for personalized sketches at a certain price? I thought I read somewhere that quite a few of them were up to that - Mr. Moyse might just be amongst the lot that does. I'm not seeing 'zero chance'.

Yes, that's how most comic artists have handled it in the past.

It could be a more difficult than for comic artists because Paul's work seems very elaborate - maybe he'll have a shorter order list than the comic guys. But I wouldn't really say "zero chance" either.

Hi guys!

Really excited to be attending this weekend. I will indeed be able to draw some 'live' caricatures. I do these quicker sketches on a regular basis alongside my illustration work. They take about 5-10 minutes. I will also be doing some painting (oils), so if you have any questions you'd like to ask about my work I'll be happy to answer them.

My buddy Neil Davies will also have some awesome work on sale!

See you there!!

Hi guys!

Really excited to be attending this weekend. I will indeed be able to draw some 'live' caricatures. I do these quicker sketches on a regular basis alongside my illustration work. They take about 5-10 minutes. I will also be doing some painting (oils), so if you have any questions you'd like to ask about my work I'll be happy to answer them.

My buddy Neil Davies will also have some awesome work on sale!

See you there!!

Hiya! Roughly how much will a quick sketch be? :D

I'll be doing black and white sketches for £10. I'll also be selling my book, 'The Art of Caricature' which is only £17. It's an A4 full colour art book featuring the best of my portfolio, foreword by Kevin 'KAL' Kallaugher of the Economist.

A3 prints of selected artwork will also be available, alongside several originals which will be on display!

Cheers!

Edited by paulmoyse

I'll be doing black and white sketches for £10. I'll also be selling my book, 'The Art of Caricature' which is only £17. It's an A4 full colour art book featuring the best of my portfolio, foreword by Kevin 'KAL' Kallaugher of the Economist.

A3 prints of selected artwork will also be available, alongside several originals which will be on display!

Cheers!

Cud be tempted, see how much got after getting me autos :lol:

Edited by madmilburn