Warner Bros. and DC Comics are pleased to announce

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This...i am SUPER pshyced (or however its spelt) about> One of the reasons i decided to get a ticket, I just hope there will be chances to get a photo with it, though im not that interested in paying any money for its autograph haha. Well done guys really looking forward to this.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought the Tumbler looked really cool!

The DC exhibition was good.Nice big posters of DC covers past and present.

Some props from Supergirl/Superman were in a glass case.

Went in for the competition for the signed Alex Ross print.That would be really awesome!!

Overall thoughts on the DC exhibition. Very good move in the right direction, but it needs to be refined.

One thing I would have liked to see, even with how beautiful the artwork was (especially blown up as it was e.g. blackest night #6 cover!!) however I would have liked to see a bit more of the behind the scenes of DC. The people who moulded and worked on these characters over the years. Even somewhere that would mention the characters creative origins and their creators (especially Superman & Batman). This can go towards sketch work. Scripts and photos from the DC offices.

Seeing a bit of the behind the scenes would have expanded on the exhibition and helped usher in the 75 years of DC a bit more!

Saying that it was very nicely created and one of my favourite pieces in the show were the original newspapers from the superman movies! Also the goodie bags were very nice to get and I loved the Alex Ross poster. Is it newly drawn? I can't seem to put my eye on how recent it is.

PS. The tumbler was amazing to see in person!