Need a Roomy? Or looking for a space?

This is looking to be a very busy convention, and as such, the hotel is very full now, so I have created this topic for you to share your spare places, or look for possible places.

Not sure whether we should post full name details in case there are unscrupulous people out there who change your room booking, will think about that one - suggestions welcome for this topic!

Post if you are looking for a roomie and already have a room, or if you are looking for space in someones room

**Edit** I dont think it is a good plan to keep this updated as this one post could endup mega long. At the moment, the thread is quite short. I will keep an eye on it. Keep an eye on the last posts as they will be the most relevant

what to write:

Looking for a Roomie

Forum Name

Hotel booked

type of bed offered - ie share of double bed or a spare single bed

male or female

contact details (Facebook, Twitter etc - if you dont want to put your email or mob number)

Looking for space

Forum name

male or female

contact details

Edited by Rhianydd

Right I'm not 100% sure if I'll be needing a room mate yet. I'll find out for definite next month, but here's my details in case. I'll keep you's up to date with the situation :)

Forum Name-Rachel 92

Hotel booked-Hilton (Fri&Sat)

type of bed offered - 2 singles I think

male or female-Female

age-17, 18 at con

contact details-Facebook and Twitter are below. MSN is rachelsmith92@live.com

It's booked using the discount code also

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT NOTHING IS FOR DEFINITE ATM, SHOULD KNOW WITHIN NEXT FEW WEEKS!

Edited by Rachel92

Thanks Rachel

am wondering whether full names should be put on there in case some unscrupulous person could change your room booking - what do you think guys?

I agree, it's a sad state of affairs but you've seen in the past how malicious things can get

• 2 weeks later...

I need to get a room for a friend travelling all the way from the States.....

Thing is he's just an 18 year old guy................

Any idea if there are any spare rooms.............methinks i will have to check.........

• 1 month later...

I need a room for two people for the Friday and Saturday night we don't know what to do as all the other hotels are too far away or too expanisive and we don't want to pay for a taxi late at night. Plus the one next door, the Crowne Plaza, we have to be 18 and we are only 17. Can anyone please help?! :D

:D hi nina1, i have a double room booked and am by myself im staying fri - mon. im female 24yrs, if hes willing to split the room bill he can kip in my room

I need to get a room for a friend travelling all the way from the States.....

Thing is he's just an 18 year old guy................

Any idea if there are any spare rooms.............methinks i will have to check.........

My friend has had to drop out so I have a spare twin bed going in my room. It's booked for Friday and Saturday at the Hilton using the discount code.

I'm 18 from South Shields (Newcastle)

If you're looking for a room add me on facebook (in my sig)

I have an extra twin room booked from the Fri - Mon that I no longer need (I booked 2 but only need the 1 now)

I'd be willing to transfer the room over to someone else, my only concern is that its in my name and guaranteed to my debit card so probably isn't possible actually :D hopefully if I cancel it it will make the room available to somebody else to book.

I have an extra twin room booked from the Fri - Mon that I no longer need (I booked 2 but only need the 1 now)

I'd be willing to transfer the room over to someone else, my only concern is that its in my name and guaranteed to my debit card so probably isn't possible actually :D hopefully if I cancel it it will make the room available to somebody else to book.

Room now cancelled so will hopefully now be available for someone else to book.

Forum Name: mjfeather

Hotel booked: Hilton for Friday and Saturday

type of bed offered - I believe its a double bed, but could be wrong

Seeking: Female

contact details:

MSN: myordinarygirl@hotmail.com

Facebook: Search the username MJ Feather

Details:

There are currently 3 of us going, Me, Charli and Nat.

You would be sharing the room with Nat and it is booked for two nights.

However the room is secured in my name.

Of course we would be happy to get to know you before the event.

MJ

Unfortunatly my roomie has had to cancel so there is space in the twin room with myself.

The room is booked from the Thursday and check out is the Monday morn

I am 28 bit of a nutter but in a good way lol lol total book geek and quite chatty. Have a few mates on the forum here who can personally vouch for me lol lol

My twitter is @babe4ever or message me on here if interested x

My friend is no longer going so I am looking for a ( nice) roommie, I'm 22 years old(aging next month, getting old!) and would prefer to stay Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, but sunday isnt a must as I can always book a flight for the sunday. :) Please send an email to nathy.somerhalder[at]gmail.com :thumbup: I wont bite you haha

Edited by Nightwish

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is looking for the sunday only (in case your roomy is leaving on Sunday just like mine). please get in touch @ nathy.somerhalder[at]gmail.com thanks so much. :D

ETA. to clear things up, I haven't booked a room for the sunday myself. So looking for someone who does. :)

Edited by Nightwish

• 2 weeks later...

I have a room Friday/Saturday/Sunday night and my friend has cancelled. It's a twin room, but with size of those rooms I'd be up for a floor-dweller too ;)

Alternatively, I could cancel my room and share with someone else, if anyone has space.

(I'm female, 22 and my room is at the Hilton)

Edited by TurkFox

My friend has had to cancel so i have a spare bed now

I've got a twin hilton deluxe booked at full price =/ for fri/sat/sun

I'm 20, female living in wolverhampton but from birmingham so i have local knowledge if you want some :thumbup:

If someone in need has a cheaper room i don't mind cancelling mine... my little sister will probably want to use the room to get changed and hang out but she will probably be sleeping at our mum's house but yeah... during the day there may be a tag along :P lol

so yeah... pretty please be my roomie *bats eyelashes*

twitter= http://twitter.com/i_heart_the_doc

facebook= http://www.facebook.com/i.heart.the.doctor

email: icantgiveadam@hotmail.com

Ok the sis has informed me shes going to save her little butt off so she can afford half the room.... she wants the full experience lol... that and she doesnt want mum picjing her up at like 4am each nght... especially as the 22nd is mums birthday.... such amazing daughters right? going out on mum's 45th without her... so yeah roomie sorted lol

Edited by bfsfreakaof