Cosplaying!

x_moonshine_x

So, who's going to be cosplaying this time around? :thumbup: What are you plans?

I'll be dressed up as Amy Pond all weekend, and I really do mean all weekend this time, which is usual for me. I have five outfits done/in progress and that's basically all I'm going to be able to fit in my case lol.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Never: Aww no, that sucks! <_< I didn't think I was going to go, but then thought it would probably be my last con for a while, so went ahead and bought the ticket anyway.

@EternallyEnchanting_: You posted to dw_cosplay on LJ didn't you? I think I recall seeing that.

And while I'm here, I'm giving you three months notice here, I'd love someone forever if you could be my Eleven! *smiles sweetly*

Edited by x_moonshine_x

I'll be doing my usual swanning about in the greatcoat on Friday afternoon. And I'm making a Dalek dress to wear from then until the party, ie sewing a load of gold mermaid scales sequins to a layered brown dress I just got on ebay. I can put together a River Song costume for Friday night from existing clothes. My mum and I are working on an Alice Guppy costume for Saturday daytime. It's my John Hart jacket with all the watch bits sewn on for Saturday night, as I didn't bring it last time. (With any luck, this will be circus night, anyway.) I can put together a Gwen Cooper costume for Sunday daytime from existing clothes. Sunday night, I'll be Ten. (And I got pictures with Rob and Matt last weekend, at Bad Wolf :poki: )

DarknessHayz, I know how you feel about the coat! They're so heavy!

Edited by laurab1

I'll be doing my usual swanning about in the greatcoat on Friday afternoon. I have a subtle Alex Drake costume for gold pass drinks on Friday. (Yes, I know, another fandom XD) I can put together a River Song costume for Friday night from existing clothes. My mum and I are working on an Alice Guppy costume for Saturday daytime. It's my John Hart jacket with all the watch bits sewn on for Saturday night, as I didn't bring it last time. (With any luck, this will be circus night, anyway.) I can put together a Gwen Cooper costume for Sunday daytime from existing clothes. Sunday night, I'll be Ten. (And I got pictures with Rob and Matt last weekend, at Bad Wolf :P )

You're going to be brilliant in all of these, but I have to say that you will make an AWESOME River Song! :poki:

And when are we going to see you at this event? You'll be spending all your time changing clothes! :P

I'll be doing my usual swanning about in the greatcoat on Friday afternoon. And I'm making a Dalek dress to wear from then until the party, ie sewing a load of gold mermaid scales sequins to a layered brown dress I just got on ebay. I can put together a River Song costume for Friday night from existing clothes. My mum and I are working on an Alice Guppy costume for Saturday daytime. It's my John Hart jacket with all the watch bits sewn on for Saturday night, as I didn't bring it last time. (With any luck, this will be circus night, anyway.) I can put together a Gwen Cooper costume for Sunday daytime from existing clothes. Sunday night, I'll be Ten. (And I got pictures with Rob and Matt last weekend, at Bad Wolf :D )

River Song? Very awesome! Which outfit of hers were you planning on doing?

I'll be doing my usual swanning about in the greatcoat on Friday afternoon. And I'm making a Dalek dress to wear from then until the party, ie sewing a load of gold mermaid scales sequins to a layered brown dress I just got on ebay. I can put together a River Song costume for Friday night from existing clothes. My mum and I are working on an Alice Guppy costume for Saturday daytime. It's my John Hart jacket with all the watch bits sewn on for Saturday night, as I didn't bring it last time. (With any luck, this will be circus night, anyway.) I can put together a Gwen Cooper costume for Sunday daytime from existing clothes. Sunday night, I'll be Ten. (And I got pictures with Rob and Matt last weekend, at Bad Wolf :lol: )

River Song? Very awesome! Which outfit of hers were you planning on doing?

Yay! The dress she wears at the beginning of this year's Weeping Angels eps. You sound like you'll be as busy as me!

Wicked! I'll make sure I wear my Amy Weeping Angel's outfit that night then lol, we can match.

Ha yeah, I not sure what I'm wearing yet but I have Amy's outfits for Time of the Angels/Flesh and Stone, The Hungry Earth/Cold Blood, Victory of the Daleks, Vincent and the Doctor and the Lodger to wear over the course of the weekend.

I don't understand eBay from a sellers side at all haha.

Don't worry, i put my first ever thing up for sale, but no-one brought it first time round so i put it up again, forgot about it, went on 2 months later and someone had won it and been sending me emails asking where it was and that they wanted there money back :lol: oops.....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually going to have accurate costumes for the first time! I'll be Amy for at least part of the weekend, depending on how many more pieces I can find. I have a very accurate ToA/F&S outfit... if there are any 11th Doctors/River Songs around that would be awesome :)