Cosplaying!

x_moonshine_x

I'm actually going to have accurate costumes for the first time! I'll be Amy for at least part of the weekend, depending on how many more pieces I can find. I have a very accurate ToA/F&S outfit... if there are any 11th Doctors/River Songs around that would be awesome :)

I think there'll be a couple, don't you worry. I know of one of each at least.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the planned Dalek dress is too pretty to alter, and impossible to get into on my own, so that's a no go for the con. Will take it on holiday instead.

Revised plan is:

Gwen & greatcoat Fri pm

Time of Angels black dress River Fri opening ceremony/gold pass drinks/party

Alice Guppy Sat day

John Hart Sat night

Ten Sun day

Chinese clothes TPO River Sun night

:P:YAHOO::D;):lol::(

So much stuff to make/do: jewellery, altering clothes!

Edited by laurab1

Sounds good! :lol: Shame about the Dalek dress though.

My plan so far is as follows:

Fri PM: The Lodger Amy

Fri Party: Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone Amy

Sat Day: Vincent and the Doctor Amy

Sat Party: Hungry Earth/Cold Blood Amy

Sun Day: Victory of the Daleks Amy

Yes, just call me Amy all weekend :( Need to fit in Amy's Choice somewhere, but we'll see lol. It might all change, but that's my current plan.

Edited by x_moonshine_x

Wow you really do have a lot of Amy outfits! I'll have to make sure I don't clash!

I do want to get my Femme!Jack costume in somewhere too...

And I've just started planning a Femme!Eleventh Doctor... I've got patterns but I've got to source fabric. And I'm skint :(

The bad thing is I'm going through a bit of a Jack phase again and keep thinking about bringing my Jack costume with me as well. I really don't think I can fit it in, and God knows when I'd wear it, but I really think I want to haha!

Now you've friended me on LJ, we'll have to plan closer to the time and make sure we don't clash at any given moment. Wouldn't want that! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe I cant afford a ticket right now, and if I get a job to pay for one I then might not have the weekend off.

And yeah, I wanna do 11 for a proper weekend con (only done him at the DW Prom so far)

Means getting his blue version too though, as one shirt for a weekend isnt good lol

• 3 weeks later...

So I now have 4 Amy cosplays... Kissogram, Flesh and Stone, Hungry Earth and Vincent and the Doctor. Putting together Victory of the Daleks would be very easy too...

But, I'm still undecided about whether or not to come.

With MM2 being cancelled I have the spare cash from that... But I'd be coming all on my lonesome. Haha. Never done that before.

Hmmmmm.

Lisa - do eeeet! I think most of us know each other there now so anyone could introduce you to everyone else :D

Very, very true Ruth... Bahhh. Lets be honest, I'm not gonna take much convincing. xD

Right, gotta see if I can get a space in a hotel room now... that way I shall know if I have somewhere to stay then I shall be there. :D -heads off to the Roomie thread-

You should definitely come! I came to the last Hub on my own and very quickly adopted by people lol.

Anywho, I've finally worked out what I'm wearing when out of my Amy cosplays (what? I'm obsessed!).

Friday Afternoon: Amy's Choice TARDIS outfit.

Friday Evening: The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone.

Saturday Morning: Vincent and the Doctor.

Saturday Afternoon: The Hungry Earth/Cold Blood.

Saturday Evening: Space Florida.

Sunday Morning: The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang.

Sunday Afternoon: Victory of the Daleks.

Edited by x_moonshine_x