WOOHOO!

Charmer

I am extremely excited but doing my best to keep my enthusiasm under control because I have/am being extremely strict with myself as I have a set amount of people I am getting either Photoshoots with and Autos from. i.e. Kenny Baker and as someone said that this will probably be the last time Linda Hamilton does this I want to get her to sign a few things - cant say my bank manager will be too pleased.

Other than that I am really seriously truly excited for Sunday.... I just hope I dont get too carried away on the big day because I will be like a thermal detonator ready to obliterate Jabbas palace. :YAHOO:

PLEASE DON'T THREATEN ME =[ :P

Gotta admit since bewley cancelled my excitement has bombed (if jcb got announced as a replacement i think i might suddenly be uber excited *hint hint*)

still gonna be a fab weekend im sure!!

Yipee Ki aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Very excited!

:D:D:D

:D

Although I'm only going so my wife can meet and have her photo taken with the the Voyager guests (and Patrick Stewart too - hurrah!), I'm probably slightly more excited (and nervous) than she is!

someone said that this will probably be the last time Linda Hamilton does this

I Hope Linda won't have too many objections about coming back to the UK....

I was considering bringing her in to a show or at a private signing.

Will see what Linda thinks at CM16 and then see if her details are available for booking somewhere.

someone said that this will probably be the last time Linda Hamilton does this

I Hope Linda won't have too many objections about coming back to the UK....

I was considering bringing her in to a show or at a private signing.

Will see what Linda thinks at CM16 and then see if her details are available for booking somewhere.

This is the only reason I am going to go completely over my set budget and fork out £60, £20 for the signed photoshoot, £20 for the cover of Terminator and £20 for the cover of Terminator 2.

Gotta admit since bewley cancelled my excitement has bombed (if jcb got announced as a replacement i think i might suddenly be uber excited *hint hint*)

Same here. I'm really just going to hang out with friends now. I hope they get another Twilight guest though. That will make me happy. I've already met Chaske but he's lovely.

what days you going?

I'm all of a sudden feeling reaaaaally excited!!

I've booked another night at the hotel so staying round 'til Monday. and booked my train. may I say SQUEEEEEEE?