Latest Guest Announcement - JODELLE FERLAND

showmasters

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my opinion on riley has changed as well.

it was nice to hear about the cullens from her point of view as well though! for once Edward was just " the red head " and not the marble god lmao.

Oh i know yea. Jasper was cool as usual haha

And Bree picked up on Jane hating Alice more than Bella lol

• 1 month later...

Quick question, can you have anything signed or does it just have to be a photo or book?

Because I have just discovered that Jodelle voices the Little Sisters in BioShock 2,

So I would love to get her to sign something BioShock related for me.

And if I can do this, I will buy something that is relevant to her characters :]

Quick question, can you have anything signed or does it just have to be a photo or book?

Because I have just discovered that Jodelle voices the Little Sisters in BioShock 2,

So I would love to get her to sign something BioShock related for me.

And if I can do this, I will buy something that is relevant to her characters :]

No, that's perfectly fine. You don't have to bring an item relevant to Twilight.

When Christopher Heyerdahl was at the last ET a friend was kind enough to get a picture from Stargate: Atlantis signed for me too. No problem at all.

No, that's perfectly fine. You don't have to bring an item relevant to Twilight.

When Christopher Heyerdahl was at the last ET a friend was kind enough to get a picture from Stargate: Atlantis signed for me too. No problem at all.

Oh that's brilliant. Thanks :]

Now to find something pretty for her to sign :D

Edit

Highly annoyed !!

I put together some images of her character and sent it to Jessops to be printed.

Received it today and the postman has rammed it through the letterbox and creased it.

Hate Royal Mail :D

Edited by lilpippi

• 3 weeks later...

I have just been reading this thread and some people have commented on her age - HELLO - for a 'younger' star she has done some AMAZING things. I say good for her for managing to get where she is by her age. Go Jodelle :YAHOO:

She has been fantastic in everything I've seen her in - I'm obviously a Twilight fan so loved that, but her Supernatural and Silent Hill characters were great too.

I for one can't wait to meet such a talented, young superstar!!!