Brought my ticket a week ago but

sungift500

Just be patient and wait. Sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but that's really all I can tell you.

Jola is swamped, as always when ET tickets go on sale. If there are problems of any kind she will contact you. You will not lose the ticket without warning.

EDIT: Still stalking each other I see...

Edited by Queen_Sindel

As the others have already said, please don't panic. I've been swamped with orders and I only do this part time. So it can take me a few days to catch up with everything.

If there are any problems with orders, then I always email to let you know. I'm hoping to catch up over the bank holiday weekend with everything outstanding :angry:

As the others have already said, please don't panic. I've been swamped with orders and I only do this part time. So it can take me a few days to catch up with everything.

If there are any problems with orders, then I always email to let you know. I'm hoping to catch up over the bank holiday weekend with everything outstanding :angry:

thank you sooooo much i was just worried i mucked the order up but thansk for easing my mind

• 4 months later...

what i found unfair this time was I bought my ticket as soon as the came onsale, i happened to be reading the website the other day and found vip tickets were going to be offered on sale but they were not in the shop. so i emailed SM and pointed out they werenot available in the shop. I did not get a reply but 2 days later they were available in the shop! this is very unfair as i would have bought a vip ticket had they been available but they were not so i went for the next best ticket, however now they are available and it is againt their policy to upgrade??? how is this fair???????

We've had it happen sometimes that tickets went on sale a bit later. I do understand the initial rush "must have ticket now" and that you probably wanted a low number - been there, done that. But you could have waited for a reply if you had your mind set on getting a VIP ticket.

As the VIP tickets are not sold that often all I can suggest is drop a line to the office - or even better ring them next week - and ask if an exception could be made.

We've had it happen sometimes that tickets went on sale a bit later. I do understand the initial rush "must have ticket now" and that you probably wanted a low number - been there, done that. But you could have waited for a reply if you had your mind set on getting a VIP ticket.

As the VIP tickets are not sold that often all I can suggest is drop a line to the office - or even better ring them next week - and ask if an exception could be made.

yeah thanks i have done this but i have to point out that vip tickets have only been on sale in the shop for the last 2 weeks whereas all other et5 tickets have been onsale for a few months now. ;)