Rumor has it Breaking Dawn starts shooting in October

Marystat

I just read on twitter that Christian Serratos let it slip while she and other Twi cast members were in OZ for an event there...that Breaking Dawn would start shooting in October. Here's hoping that is AFTER ET4 and not before....

• Moderators

Even if it's during, ME have a good record of sorting things out with guests who are filming things, so no one should worry either way.

They'll do absolutely everything they can to ensure they have a good lineup.

Even if it's during, ME have a good record of sorting things out with guests who are filming things, so no one should worry either way.

They'll do absolutely everything they can to ensure they have a good lineup.

OH I am not doubting that ME will do what they can...I count on it lol. And anything could happen between now and then...Time will tell :-).

Bill Condon as an oscar nominated director is supposed to be the type that takes his time getting things just right. With a bit of luck he'll start shooting in November and finish before February!

I'm not worried....if things go pear shaped, or apple shaped, I'm sure ME will sort things out!

I am getting a tiny bit worried because even if it shoots in November they still need to do prepro to :wub: BUT I'm hoping they film Isle Esme first if they are planning to go on location (they better) to a tropical island somewhere so we have a better chance of keeping Peter and getting another Cullen.