IS ANYONE ELSE STRUGGLING WITH COSTUMES?

julie Hannah

Hi Everyone Wow what a struggle i am having with the costumes for Hub4, can't find any police uniform costumes for Men over 6ft and what would you put a 6ft 3ins Male in for Twisted Fairy Tales its a nightmare. So anyone who can tell me if they are over 6ft and Male and have suitable costume ideas please let me know, or i am sticking with Jeans and Teeshirt its less hastle and cheaper. Thank you. Julie-t :help::chair:

For the police theme you don't need to buy a whole costume - just black trousers, white shirt, and then accessorise (hat, plastic handcuffs etc.)

I already had the shirt and trousers. All I've done is to buy a high visibility vest (£3.00 from my local market). Then I made the police logos and the chequered pattern banding to go along the bottom of it in Microsoft Excel, covered them in clear film (like you use for backing books) and stuck the whole lot on with double sided tape. I've also used black plastic tape to make an edging for the vest.

Trust me, it looks good!

Edited by maggiem

@ Angie and Jules - you two are wronger than wrong things at wrong parties! Jareth - :D

:o

At least you never saw my ex dressed as him, less Goblin King, more Bloblin King! :unsure:

Now that was a wrong thing!

Oh dear! ;)