What are you wearing to the Volturi Ball?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so out of my league. I either need to stop eating so I can get in my dress or get to shopping. Either way, I don't think I'll nearly as good as you guys.

I know that feeling. Have an evening gown that i love but i just wont loose the weight in time to wear it :( BUT i now have a dress ive bought on ebay :P just got to hope it gets here in time :D

rayray, wear the woopie cushion!!!!!

its shipping from Asia i think, and they are making it for me!!! and i got it for £21 with free shipping!!!! No dout that someone else will have it as well but im very happy with the pictures ive seen of it.

You know i cant remember what your dress looks like. I can picture the shape and the colour but not the design.

Im now gonna head over to the sunday night thread cos im not decided on that....

Wow I'm really looking forward to seeing it now. The first dress I got was from somewhere like that and it took 2 weeks to arrived. Fingers crossed it won't take much longer than that if it's getting made to fit. Wish I'd thought of that.

I havn't seen any pic of it online for a while, maybe they've stopped doing it. I think I posted it in this thread some where I'll go and have a look...

EDIT:

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt27/mo...ss/A8805a-1.jpg

Edited by ~Jenny~

WOW. You're going to look amazing!

Have you sorted Friday nights outfit yet?

X

mmmm i think so, i mean ive got a couple of dresses in the wardrobe that would do and i havent looked for anything else. Although, i have just bought a short spotty dress on ebay so may wear that!!! or i could wear that to the wine reception...... is there still a wine reception?

What about you, you sorted out what your wearing? what ticket did you get again?

I give up. I've been searching and searching and I can't find a dress. I'm wearing my jeans and a Tshirt. That's all I got. I'll still look good...just not as good as some of you.

I'm sure you'll look great whatever you wear! I know the feeling, gave up looking for a dress, going in jeans and a corset instead...kinda dressy...kinda not :unsure: meh well.

Im getting so excited for this I cant post a pic as my friend and designer is making me a dress its black and huge and a little like a dita von teese dress from the fetish side of her book its kinda corset-y so its a little sexy too lol eeeeeeeeeeeep Im so excited! I'll prob get drunk and fall on my ass bella-esk! lol

:D

I give up. I've been searching and searching and I can't find a dress. I'm wearing my jeans and a Tshirt. That's all I got. I'll still look good...just not as good as some of you.

I'm sure you'll look great whatever you wear! I know the feeling, gave up looking for a dress, going in jeans and a corset instead...kinda dressy...kinda not :lol: meh well.

Hey a corset I can do. Then at least we'll match. It can be a plan.

my dress

ok hopefully this will work!!

was trying to get something to match this look,

volturi

I think its 'What the f#ck have I gotten into'. It's amazing. I will be taking a crapload of pics but I guarantee I won't be in a one. There will be no photographic proof of how sad I looked compared to you guys.