The Best Guest!

theoden_of_rohan

Jonathan Ke Quan - does this name mean anything to you?

Oh come on, you know who he is - he's a legend!

Let me clear this up for you...

He was 'Data' in The Goonies - you know the one with the cameras, and the boxing glove - not to mention the 'Slick shoes'

Also, he was 'Shorty' in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - I can hear him now..."Dr Jones, Dr Jones!"...oh what happy memories!

So guys, I've waffled enough. If you agree that Jonathan would be an amazing and mind-blowingly cool guest (something to tell all your pals!), then post here and tell it to Showmasters!!!

Cheers :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was 'Data' in The Goonies - you know the one with the cameras, and the boxing glove - not to mention the 'Slick shoes'

Also, he was 'Shorty' in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - I can hear him now..."Dr Jones, Dr Jones!"...oh what happy memories!

So guys, I've waffled enough. If you agree that Jonathan would be an amazing and mind-blowingly cool guest (something to tell all your pals!), then post here and tell it to Showmasters!!!

YAY! He would be great. More Goonies pleaseeeeeee :D

BOOTY TRAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I said! Booby traps!!!!!!!!! :D;)

That is the best suggestion i have heard so far, he is sooo cool. well he was 20 years ago, i should imagine he is really funny, but maybe not as cute now.

That is the best suggestion i have heard so far, he is sooo cool. well he was 20 years ago, i should imagine he is really funny, but maybe not as cute now.

Hee hee, yeah I thought it was a pretty good suggestion too!

What dya reckon Showmasters??????? :D

A very good suggestion. c'mon how can u not know him. he's a legend. please bring him and other goonies and indy stars to c5. esp. Corey F. too.

Goonies fans have a look here. http://www.cedmagic.com/featured/goonies/goonies.html

the pics show them then and now. Jonathan still looks quite the same. and Sean and Corey are still as lovely as ever.

C'mon, we want Jonathan!

A very good suggestion. c'mon how can u not know him. he's a legend. please bring him and other goonies and indy stars to c5. esp. Corey F. too.

Goonies fans have a look here. http://www.cedmagic.com/featured/goonies/goonies.html

the pics show them then and now. Jonathan still looks quite the same. and Sean and Corey are still as lovely as ever.

C'mon, we want Jonathan!

Wow - what a cool link - thanks!

They all look so funny, ha ha :lol::lol:

A very good suggestion. c'mon how can u not know him. he's a legend. please bring him and other goonies and indy stars to c5. esp. Corey F. too

Corey F was a superb guest at C4 as were Sean Astin and Robert Davi. We really want more Goonies :angel:

A very good suggestion. c'mon how can u not know him. he's a legend. please bring him and other goonies and indy stars to c5. esp. Corey F. too

Corey F was a superb guest at C4 as were Sean Astin and Robert Davi. We really want more Goonies :rolleyes:

Yes we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (trying to keep this thread at the top - can you tell?) lol :angel: