Order processing - if your money has not been taken yet...

Queen_Sindel

I have a feeling this may get buried in the topic where Jola originally posted.

As you can see from below post, there is a slight delay in processing orders at the moment. If you have ordered and your card has not been debited yet oplease do not worry!

Right to clear up a few points:-

1) All orders are processed MANUALLY, which means it's going to take me a few days to catch up with the ever increasing backlog. I've only just been able to get back to processing, so yes, I'm well over a week behind on this. If your order has nothing by the status then DON'T PANIC - it just means I've not got around to looking at it or processing it yet. Please don't email me about it, as this slows me down.

2) If your order is showing as viewed, but money has come out of your account, then again DON'T PANIC - as it's been said - it's probably a human error where the shop hasn't been updated. Once I have caught up with everything, I can then go back and deal with this.

3) If you were able to order gold or silver tickets, yet the shop now says "sold out" but nothing is showing against your account - then once again DON'T PANIC. The online shop wouldn't allow you to order something, if it wasn't available. As long as you have your confirmation email that shows the tickets you have purchased then they have been "held" for you pending any payment.

4) I *will* contact you if there is a problem with a card payment. It won't just automatically get cancelled or ignored. So please, DO NOT re-order thinking this. If you do, then by the time I catch up with orders, I could have processed a duplicate order and you will end up with more tickets than you originally wanted.

5) Finally, I do respond to ALL emails that come through to me on info@collectormania.com, so if you have emailed me re an order, please BE PATIENT. As I said it's going to take me a while to work through the backlog and if I keep getting emails then it slows me down. I will respond eventually. :D

Oh and did I say...... don't panic! ;)

Unfortunately a week is a quite possible delay at the moment, there is a really big amount of orders to go through.

I am not promising anything, but pretty much the only thing you can do is e-mail info@collectormania.com with your oder number and explain the situation.

I ordered my tickets a week ago, and my order has still not even been viewed.

I have bills to pay and financial commitments and really need this money to be taken asap before it gets eaten up!

I ordered mine on the 2nd, and the money was just taken out today, so maybe yours will be taken in a day or two?

I ordered my tickets a week ago, and my order has still not even been viewed.

I have bills to pay and financial commitments and really need this money to be taken asap before it gets eaten up!

I ordered mine on the 2nd, and the money was just taken out today, so maybe yours will be taken in a day or two?

Maybe tho you'd think it would take a few days to process and my order hasn't even been viewed yet x

Maybe tho you'd think it would take a few days to process and my order hasn't even been viewed yet x

Blame the Cullen booking rush. ;)

As Jola has said in the post I quoted at the beginning of this topic, she was more than a week behind on the 3rd.

Like Rhi I fully understand the frustration, but there is really not much that can be done. You can e-mail like I suggested, but that doesn't exactly help Jola to catch up faster. ;)

1) All orders are processed MANUALLY, which means it's going to take me a few days to catch up with the ever increasing backlog. I've only just been able to get back to processing, so yes, I'm well over a week behind on this. If your order has nothing by the status then DON'T PANIC - it just means I've not got around to looking at it or processing it yet. Please don't email me about it, as this slows me down.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Sorry folks, but I am still currently a week behind. I'm only just processing orders that were placed on 5th March.

I'm going as quickly as I can but as I only do this part time there's only so much I can do in a day :D

Sorry folks, but I am still currently a week behind. I'm only just processing orders that were placed on 5th March.

I'm going as quickly as I can but as I only do this part time there's only so much I can do in a day :P

no probs, my status now says paid. thank you.

I have now completely caught up with all the order processing. There are a couple of queries, but I have emailed those concerned.

So everyone who has placed an order for this event, should now have had their cards charged. If you have emailed me with a query, but have not yet had a response, then it could be that I didn't receive your email. Feel free to email me again if this is the case. :D

• 5 weeks later...

I have now completely caught up with all the order processing. There are a couple of queries, but I have emailed those concerned.

So everyone who has placed an order for this event, should now have had their cards charged. If you have emailed me with a query, but have not yet had a response, then it could be that I didn't receive your email. Feel free to email me again if this is the case. :D

Just a quick question...i bought my ET4 ticket at ET3 but was not given an order number...which i presume i will need in order to get my ET5 ticket tonight...WHAT DO I DO...Please HELP...!!!!!!!

Just a quick question...i bought my ET4 ticket at ET3 but was not given an order number...which i presume i will need in order to get my ET5 ticket tonight...WHAT DO I DO...Please HELP...!!!!!!!

Nina, I think if you put the name(s) of the people in the comments box then they will be able to tie up your order tonight with your name on their order list for ET4 - at least I am sure thats what was said elsewhere.....

Nina, I think if you put the name(s) of the people in the comments box then they will be able to tie up your order tonight with your name on their order list for ET4 - at least I am sure thats what was said elsewhere.....

Yes. Put the names of the ticket owners in there and you'll be aoky. If you could add little note "ticket bought at ET3, no order number" it would be perfect.

Was pannicking then...and sent messages on lots of threads.... Sorry.....:D

So I noticed. ;)

Like Jola said in her first post, the most important thing is: do not panic.

Even if something goes wrong your ticket will not automatically be cancelled. Just breathe deeply and relax. ;)

Was pannicking then...and sent messages on lots of threads.... Sorry.....;)

So I noticed. ;)

Like Jola said in her first post, the most important thing is: do not panic.

Even if something goes wrong your ticket will not automatically be cancelled. Just breathe deeply and relax. ;)

Lol......thank you... ;) Many a deep breaths have been taken...........Now i feel much much better...thanks to you.......... :D