Any chance of Michael Biehn?

JayBenoit

Any chance of getting one of my favourite actors back for CM or LFCC?

I know he's doing some signing events in the states with Linda Hamilton and Edward Furlong this year.

He was a fantastic guest at LFCC a few years ago and would work well with Linda being here for CM.

Some great guests announced so far for both events so please keep it up!

J

A photoshoot would be absolutely fantastic as well!

he is so awesome, ill watch anything with him in, I even watched cherry falls (is that right?)

aliens, terminator, the rock, tombstone, navy seals, the abyss, k2 are all really great movies ive seen loads of times, the rock, tombstone and aliens in particilar are also 3 of my all time fav movies

• 4 weeks later...

a stage talk with him and paxton would be legendary, there commentary on aliens is awesome

ive been dying to meet both, there both in some of my fav movies

Wow that would be all kinds of awesome! I love Bill Paxton and I've pretty much marked him as my Holy Grail of guests! Not sure if he would do a signing event but I live in hope!

I met Michael Biehn back in 2004 at LFCC and he was a total dude! As was Mark Rolston too. I'd be happy to have any of those guys back!

:poki:

I love Bill Paxton and I've pretty much marked him as my Holy Grail of guests! Not sure if he would do a signing event but I live in hope!

I think he does. Jeanette Goldstein told me when I first met her that he was hoping to attend LFCC 2 a few years back for the Aliens reunion.

I'd like to see Biehn again too.