Midlands Fans

InYourHonour

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i'm good ta :)

good good :D

so I see you went to ET3? Was it awesome ;) I know someone who went and she cant stop raving about it :P

she's now majorly in love with JCB ;):(

she posts on here actually..

Perfect! I wanna study that so umm...I can ask you stuff xD It's not like...one of them courses where you study it for a bit and get bored and wanna give up is it? I mean I know it depends on how passionate you are about something as well but like...Yeah haha

I haven't got bored yet, and its my 4th year of doing Psychology. I think cos it's such a broad subject, and there are so many areas to cover, you don't really get bored. You might find a few studies that you get bored of, like Milgram or Loftus&Palmer, but the content changes almost constantly :)

Yeah I think that's what I like about it....It's so diverse and you can take it in so many different directions

Sorry to just cut in here guys.. :unsure:

But I see you are both from brum!! I'm from Cov :D

Helloo :WAVE:

*pokes char* ooooo char... you still down for remember me/rob/chocolate weekend? me is thinking we should start arragning that soon

Incae others are interested theres just a nice bunch of friends that have become friends online meeting in brummie land to oggle rob and then go party at mine in wolvo to eat easter eggs maybe get drunkard and oggle more rob

*pokes char* ooooo char... you still down for remember me/rob/chocolate weekend? me is thinking we should start arragning that soon

Incae others are interested theres just a nice bunch of friends that have become friends online meeting in brummie land to oggle rob and then go party at mine in wolvo to eat easter eggs maybe get drunkard and oggle more rob

I dont think I can afford to see RM with you guys.. I was gonna see it twice, once with yous and once with my friend here, but.. paying for my convention ticket has wiped me out!! totally worth it though :D

but I'm gonna try to meet yous in brum still, then I'll just stay for a bit and get the train back the same day :headscratch:

I dont think I can afford to see RM with you guys.. I was gonna see it twice, once with yous and once with my friend here, but.. paying for my convention ticket has wiped me out!! totally worth it though :D

but I'm gonna try to meet yous in brum still, then I'll just stay for a bit and get the train back the same day :headscratch:

damnit! l;ol... this con is stealing the weekend peeps! lol lyns has already had to back out so see can go this aswell lol.... you see im lucky because of my magic cinema card and the fact im holding it round mine lol.... i only need money for the tram and lunch :)

I am FROM Leamington Spa..I live in Scotland now but I lived in Warwick for 17 years.

I visit frequently too :)

Stratford is my favourite place <3 on earth <3 ever.

When I was 14 we used to get KFC cups and put vodka in them.

I miss the midlands!

Hey my first post hey everyone!

Im from solihull and hoping to go to ET4. Just a question what are the themes for the themed party simple question but just wanna know to start planning.

Dont quote me on this, as I am new too, but I don't believe they have been announced yet

x

I am FROM Leamington Spa..I live in Scotland now but I lived in Warwick for 17 years.

I visit frequently too :)

Stratford is my favourite place <3 on earth <3 ever.

When I was 14 we used to get KFC cups and put vodka in them.

I miss the midlands!

Leamington Spa!! the houses there are so nice!!!

Stratford!! I haven't been there since I was a little kid! My dad used to take me and my bro :(

I wanna go back there one day though! its so nice there!

I went to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday!!!

Has anyone else seen it?

I really loved it!!!! Sooooo good!! Funny as well :D

if you havent seen it yet, or if you weren't planning to go see it, I think you SHOULD!!!!!!! :WAVE:

Has anyone else seen it?

if you havent seen it yet, or if you weren't planning to go see it, I think you SHOULD!!!!!!! :WAVE:

im seeing it tomorrow cant wait! ;)

Has anyone else seen it?

Yea i saw it yesterday too, it was awesome ;)

I wanna go see it but I have no one to go with lol :(

IF I LIVED NEARER TO YOU, I'D GO AND SEE IT WITH YOU. ):

I wanna go and see it toooo.

-doesn't live in the Midlands but has way too much love for Alice in Wonderland-

Come move here :D <3

I wanna go see it but I have no one to go with lol :(

IF I LIVED NEARER TO YOU, I'D GO AND SEE IT WITH YOU. ):

I wanna go and see it toooo.

-doesn't live in the Midlands but has way too much love for Alice in Wonderland-

Come move here :D <3

I think i should. :')

Just go and casually live in the Hilton. xD