Midlands Fans

InYourHonour

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna go see it but I have no one to go with lol :D

aww :D go on your own? I know its not the same as going with people, but ahhhh YOU GOTTA SEE IT!!!! :(

Can't haha...I get too anxious to go out alone :D I'm hoping my brother and his fiance will let me go with them to see it if they go

I wanna go see it but I have no one to go with lol :D

aww :D go on your own? I know its not the same as going with people, but ahhhh YOU GOTTA SEE IT!!!! :(

Can't haha...I get too anxious to go out alone :D I'm hoping my brother and his fiance will let me go with them to see it if they go

ohh I see :D yeah, fingers crossed they let you go with them!! :)

I cant wait to go and see it!

I am actually taking a break from twilight jewellery and working on a batch of alice in wonderland jewellery as I am so excited about it, Tim Burton is a genius.

However my fiance has loads of work to do this weekend, so wont be til next :( Think we are gonna go to the imax at millenium point and see it in 3D.

I am actually taking a break from twilight jewellery and working on a batch of alice in wonderland jewellery as I am so excited about it, Tim Burton is a genius.

However my fiance has loads of work to do this weekend, so wont be til next :( Think we are gonna go to the imax at millenium point and see it in 3D.

It is brilliant in 3D, i highly recomend it

However my fiance has loads of work to do this weekend, so wont be til next :thumbup: Think we are gonna go to the imax at millenium point and see it in 3D.

You should show us some of your jewellery ;) I was shocked when my sister told me she'd wanted to see it too...Didn't think it'd be her kind of movie and she doesn't tend to go to the cinema. Now I just have to wait til next week or the week after until she gets paid and we can go :( She wants to go se it at the imax too haha

You should show us some of your jewellery ;)

Here you go then :)

vampgirl3.jpg?t=1267973335

vampgirl2.jpg?t=1267973368

Currently working on a 'Wolf girl' version of this one :)

jacobbookmark.jpg?t=1267973431

Team Jacob bookmark

hellokitty2.jpg?t=1267973473

And some hello kitty for good measure ;)

Not by best examples by far, but the first I came to xx

I went to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday!!!

Has anyone else seen it?

I really loved it!!!! Sooooo good!! Funny as well :thumbup:

if you havent seen it yet, or if you weren't planning to go see it, I think you SHOULD!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Saw it today at Cineworld in Bentleybridge thought it was brilliant :wub:

I think we are finally going to see Alice next weekend :)

Today has been quite good so far, I worked on a necklace which I may wear to the volturi ball. Its my version of Aro's wedding gift to bella. It has come out quite well so far, just waiting for some gold bead caps I ordered to finish it off.

Watching discworld movies now :)