Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Hey Emily, yeah it's been oddly quiet lately :dance:

I think I will bring skittles (the sweets not the game ;) ) to ET5 because I have a minor (major) obsession :WINCE::WAVE:

Wicked is my new favourite musical - it used to be Joseph and his amazing technicolour dreamcoat and I know all the words to all the songs still and I like Chicago for a while and Fame and We will rock you. I pretty much LOVE musicals :D

Edited by Izzy Cullen

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Oh jeez Izzy don't give me any skittles I go loopy :(

and stop freaking me out, I love musicals too hahaha :P

My fave is Legally Blonde, It's amazing! I also love Hairspray and Wicked :D I wanna see Wizard of Oz with Danielle who won the part of Dorothy on the 'over the rainbow' show. I cried when she won because i'm weird xD

We did Joseph when I was in Year 4 so I had a little part of being a cowboy (even though there are no cowboys in Joseph!!) doing line dancing xD

Sounds random but I watched the Legally Blonde musical in London and I thought Ashley should be Elle...but that's just my obsessiveness taking over :P

I keep obsessing over Tangy Cheese doritoes...my mum got me a huge bag of it on Saturday and I polished em off in three days Anyhoo, BD premiere in the UK is gonna have the whole cast :D I'm camping the night before so I meet Ashley and Jackson yaaaayyss :D So I've started on my Ashley fanbook

Finally looks like I can get tickets for ET5. I am buying them for my daughter who was 11 last week. It will be the first con that we have gone to for her, mainly because Michael Welch is going as when she met him before she spent over an hour dancing with him.

She loves Twilight, read all the books last year, she's an avid reader and saw Eclipse at the cinema for the first time where i got the fright and she didnt.

Are there any others of similar age going? Please say hi to her if you see her, she would love that.

Hey Enty :D:blink: I'm Holly, I'm 15 and like Izzy and Emily said we're all friendly and we'd be happy to have your daughter with us at the parties if you go to the parties. I'll say hi to her if I see her too :P Tell her to look out for a Mini Alice - that's me haha :D

I'm going to boke my life up :blink:

(I don't know if you use the word 'boke' but I'm on the verge of throwing up :P) Yay illness :l

........I don't like musicals, Shakespeare plays are for me (:

Apparently there's one in Dublin, or I've made that up in my head but IF there is I may need to go for funsies, I'll find someone who can drive and I'll make it a road trip :(

@Enty I 2nd....4th maybe? everything that they've said ^^

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Hi Holly and Rachel!! :P

Oh i so wanna see Over the rainbow too! so glad Daniella won i loved her performance of Mumbo Italiana! (i think thats how you spell it)!! :(

:blink: Wow cowboys in Joseph!! that sounds really fun!!

On the Ashley fanbook i'll hunt down those art pics that i did of her and hopefully get them on here tomorrow!! :D

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Its so good to know that Sarah will have people to hang about with. Usually she is stuck with me at the parties and Im an old fuddy duddy that doesnt dance.

Would love to do a cosplay for Sarah but not sure what to do.May be too late now as I still have the party dress and a prom dress to make. Any ideas?

Thanks Emily! :D

HEY MAMBO, MAMBO ITALIANO! :D Just had to do that :D

Haha aww Enty you haven't seen me on the dancefloor. :D Though I do an epic air guitar and I'm sure the others will agree :D

Rachel will also agree that I do OTT hugs with some of the Twilight Boys I like...like Booboo Stewart haha :P

As for cosplay, do you know who her fave twilight character is, and which character she looks like? :D I don't really look like Alice but hey, I cut my hair and I can kinda pull it off haha :D

Why thank you rachel for advertising my expertise :D

okaayzz I have some pictures of my costumes with a pic of the real costume that I made because I've emailed this girl who has a blog just about Alice cosplay :D She's got the real outfit for every single out going I think! :D She's got the Diane Von Furstenberg dress Alice wears in twilight, the real party dress, the real trench coat she wears when she tells Bella she's sorted her alibi for the newborn battle thingy...she's made of money haha :P

I emailed her for some tips and just to see what she thought of my highly inaccurate costumes :thumbup:

Okay I'll just go upload the photos to photobucket then I'll post them on here :D

Okaayyy here they are :D

AliceCostume4.jpg

AliceCostume3.jpg

Not proud of this next one...it's completely wrong xD

Alicecostume2.jpg

This last one is my fave :D I will be wearing it as Alice for the first time at ET5! :D

Alicecostume1.jpg

Edited by HohoCullen

Wow Holly I love your costumes! I'm wearing dresses which are kinda twilighty.... :D

Danielle was my favourite on 'Over the Rainbow' too! I was rather pleased when she won :P

I love Hairspray and I really want to see Legally Blonde too! I love the films - so funny :o

haha awesome :D I've got used to my Alice and Jasper cardboard cut outs now...I used to walk past or go into my room and scream/swear :P

I found this really awesome Alice Cullen Cosplay blog ---> http://goaskalicecullen.wordpress.com/

I emailed her showing her my costumes and asking for tips and stuff and she said this...

"Hi there! First of all, you're adorable and make a great Alice. I think you've been creative in coming up with alternatives that really suit her outfits, and that's always a plus in my book.

The baseball costume isn't actually that hard to put together in terms of finding everything -- it's just a lot of pieces! I'm going to make an entry very soon detailing exactly how to put it together and where to find everything. :) "

That just made my day :')

Hey, I felt the need to break the silence, it was slightly unnerving :uhoh: hehe

Guess what I bought today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some red glittery deeley bopper things for Renesmee's birthday party! They are pretty awesome and make me look like a bumble bee (always a bonus :P ) :lol:

I'm going to start packing this weekend because it'll take me at least a week to get everything organised and even then I'll probably arrive and realise I've left my hairbrush at home - that happened in Belgium ;) and me and mum must NOT forget the toothpaste again hehe :D

So, what you all been up to?

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Hi!! me and Becky saw Tangled on monday! it's amazingly beautiful go and see it! and we got party hats with funny faced ice lollys on!! :blink:

Izzy i'd never forget my hairbrush! i'd have to turn back home if i did!! :D but for the past ET's i've forgotton toothpaste so your not the only one!!

I haven't been up to much, i've been ill the past couple of days but i saw a gorgeous bag in accessorize so i'm gonna get it for the parties! :(

Hey Emily, phew I thought it was just me :YAHOO: I'm pretty much a disaster when it comes to packing, I have to make lists of things I have packed, things I want to take and things I need to put in last minute like hairbrushes :wub:

Aw I really want to see Tangled! It looks funny :YAHOO: