• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

It was, The History Boys is much better than EL!! :D

Haha, LOL, Jamie just tweeted this: Ocaisonally I look at my golden locks and for a split second I think I am Dakota Fanning. X

I think they're filming today cos he tweeted this earlier: On set. Team Volturi. Cos we are da baddest. X

I wish I could have gone to town today!! :P

Hey,

I am no where near sorted for ET5! I have my dresses and shoes and stuff but everything else is just bleh. I have SO much homework it's unreal.

I love Sherlock, it's really funny!

Horrible Histories won the best comedy sketch award at the british comedy awards, me and my friend went nuts!

NCIS tonight! :P

Hello :P

Ok I'm completely unprepared for this con :lol: I have no dresses or clothes or anything but ah well, it'll sort itself out (:

I have to somehow sell to my Spanish teacher the idea of speaking for 3 minutes on David Bowie and his drug addiction even though it has no relation what so ever to Spain ;)

Hey kids :clap: even though you are all mostly older than me :D

Well...I feel like total boffin...I've had three test/exam results back in this week.

A in History (that Controlled assessment was dayum hard so I'm quite chuffed!)

B in Chemistry and B in Biology (we only did exams on the modules we did so far and we've only just started physics now. But yeh, they was REEEAAALLLYYY hard so I'm chuffed for that too! Only one point off an A for Chem)

A in Spanish (only downside is that this one doesn't actually count towards my GCSE)

Kinda annoyed my Spanish was a practise but I'm glad I got an A for it. :D

I had a natter on the phone to Louise yesterday :wub: was very entertaining so if you want a fun phone call then ask me! :D

Meh...had to walk home on my own today :( My friend went home ill, then the other girl I walk with was going to Aylesbury...then the boy we normally walk with had already gone so I had to trek the phoenix trail (a cycle path in Thame) alone...and there have been reports of a flasher :/ Going through town unneccessarily lengthens my journey so I went along the phoenix trail alone, making sure there were groups of people near me xD Luckily my friend who cycles got off her bike and walked with me the rest of the way so it's all ok :D

Dayum...Come Fly With Me finished yesterday :/ Me and Jade freaking love that show and we're gonna make our own version XD I'm all the Matt Lucas characters and Jade's David Walliams. I'm Taaj, Keeley, Precious, Tommy...ahaaa :P

Finally looks like I can get tickets for ET5. I am buying them for my daughter who was 11 last week. It will be the first con that we have gone to for her, mainly because Michael Welch is going as when she met him before she spent over an hour dancing with him.

She loves Twilight, read all the books last year, she's an avid reader and saw Eclipse at the cinema for the first time where i got the fright and she didnt.

Are there any others of similar age going? Please say hi to her if you see her, she would love that.

Hi, where's everybody been? it's been so quiet!! :D

I've been busy sewing and have nearly finished my minnie dress so i'm all ready for the con! all i need is something for my hair for the prom and food to take!! :D

I love Wicked too! i haven't seen it yet i'm waiting for it to come to the mayflower theatre!!

Hi enty i'm 17 but the rest of us are either 14, 15 and 16 but were all really friendly!! are you planning on going to the parties? if so we all hang out together so your daughter is more than welcome to join us! we also see each other throughout the days as well!! ^_^