• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I GOT MY RESULTS :dance:

And I got back into do A-Levels and am doing 4 of them :D

Im so pleased. 4 As 2 Bs and 3 Cs (Two of which are a double C in science, thank God and my add maths)

EEP!

And my friend was walking over for careers advice and turned around to say to us 'Guys Im on Radio'

I've never laughed so much, I had a feeling she made a bit of a prat outta herself :lol:

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

I GOT MY RESULTS :dance:

And I got back into do A-Levels and am doing 4 of them :D

Im so pleased. 4 As 2 Bs and 3 Cs (Two of which are a double C in science, thank God and my add maths)

EEP!

And my friend was walking over for careers advice and turned around to say to us 'Guys Im on Radio'

I've never laughed so much, I had a feeling she made a bit of a prat outta herself :lol:

Congrats. Which A-Levels are you doing?

Thank-you :lol:

I'm doing Spanish, English lit., French and R.E (:

2 of those were my As and two were Bs so it'll be good :D

I do want to do French and Journalism together at Uni so with English lit. and French obviously it'll hopefully be good :dance:

Congrats, Rachel!! Did you have a big bottle of champagne to celebrate? :D

Holly, you ARE Alice! :o

I'm HAPPY! We ordered a Bree cosplay hoodie for £7.20! :o And, it's bascially the same..except it's kinda white/black instead of grey/black. But, it's awesome! And if I don't find the Bench t-shirt I can always use my Paramore fan-club one, because that's kind of like the Bench design. It's just a bit big. Now, I only need my Native American costume and I'm done! :D

Haha I wish xD I should have though, that would have been impeccially cool :D

Ah cool Jemma, at least you got it cheap!

I'm just back from Scott Pilgrim.

Go see it now!

Actually its amazing and if you're a bit of a gamer you will want to go and play a nintendo 64 or some form of street fighter :D

And Ramona (the girl in it) Has blue hair, aimed at you Jemma xD

I've also started Winter shopping :S

Its still august :o

Is Anna Kendrick in Scott Pilgrim?

Blue hair?! *runs to the cinema*. Maybe, we could use her for propaganda posters?! Yeah?! :D

Ugh, it does feel like winter. It sucks. :o We had, what, 2 weeks of summer? Think we should move to somewhere hot and nice :)

Are you going to any concerts soon? That could be a lil celebration for you! :D

Oh yeah, she's the little sister, she's funny, I like her in it :D

Yeah we'll have to use her xD

I know :o But I've been brought up that way so Im pretty used to it now :D My summer only happens when Im on holiday.

Omg yes! Haha Biffy Clyro on Saturday, whip out the champagne xD

Omg you will love it Becky. I loved it ;D Its completely different from anything in the cinema en ce moment, Brilliant.

o.O Pretty!

It's only a 12a?! Must see it!!! :(

Haha, we can change the way poems work too! :P

:D i'm writing my brother's birthday card. The actual card was made from this ridiculous shiny material that's impossible to write on, so they have the tiniest bubble of nice card to write on! I write loads in cards so I got a piece of paper. :P his message is nearly an A4 page! LOL! :P

D: I have to go back to school tomorrow for orientation. For God's sake Im going into lower sixth, its not as if its a new school :l

And I just looked at my uniform again, its ungly, really ugly >< And all of my friends from my form class have left to go the tech and now Im alone for form class :lol: Grr at life.

Although I have finally started doing the graphic novel with my sister that I've always wanted.

And my mum walked in with my sister yesterday and said we're going to try and get my sister published o.O

Oops my dog just fell off the armchair :D

Aw tell your brother Happy birthday Jemma (:

D: I have to go back to school tomorrow for orientation. For God's sake Im going into lower sixth, its not as if its a new school :l

And I just looked at my uniform again, its ungly, really ugly >< And all of my friends from my form class have left to go the tech and now Im alone for form class :lol: Grr at life.

Although I have finally started doing the graphic novel with my sister that I've always wanted.

And my mum walked in with my sister yesterday and said we're going to try and get my sister published o.O

Oops my dog just fell off the armchair :D

Aw tell your brother Happy birthday Jemma (:

:o

What colour is your uniform? There are some really ugly uniforms around Northern Ireland, but I think the prize has to go to the school in Coleraine with the stripy blazer. :D

It used to be navy and now it's all grey because we're senior school :l And my school has an obsession with our school crest, a dragon so now its all over our tie and looks ridiculous

Omg yes, that stripey blazer is so unfortunate xD Poor kids from Coleraine

But I am glad though that we have short skirts unlike some others :S I'd think I'd cry if I had to wear an ankle length skirt :D

Hm... I'm in sixth form and we don't have uniform, but then again it's not at school. Our uniform was bad and cold in the winter. When I started in Yr 7 we had black blazors, white shirts, (and a tie. Red, blue, green or an nasty vommit colour which was supposed to be yellow.) One for each of the four houses. I had a red tie and then when I was a prefect I had a blue tie with yellow stripes.

The two years before I left we got jumpers black jumpers. And the PE kit changed from blue to black too.

Our logo had the schools name on the top and then some trees and a river with fish in it!

At least your not at my brothers school, they have their socks checked!! How stupid is that. Sock checks!!????? B)

Why do we even have to wear uniform anyway, we are one of the only counties in the entire world that make us students were uniforms. Stupid Britain!!!

Edited by hermycullen

We had sock checks! :l

And also our form tutor in year 9 came around with a ruler to measure are ties, WTF? :D I now have him for English Lit. :clap:

I nearly had to redye my hair back to normal today because my deputy head didn't like that I dyed my hair. Though my mum went through him for a shortcut because she's one of those parents and I now can keep my gingerness Yay!

The 1st day was the most broing and useless thing but its really weird now because there's so many people gone yet only a few new people. Our form class feels quite empty :dance:

We always had to lift out jumpers up to have our ties checked. If we didn't have pens or something soemtimes we had to give in our shoes!! :clap:

My mum is like that too, she'll do anything for me! Go our Mums!!! :dance:

I coun't find any of my friends the first day, I was really lonely! :D

Haha that's an image just having to hand over your shoes xD

Our school we're not allowed, dolly shoes, skater shoes, boots or canvas and velcro. Velcro? That leaves absolutely no shoes :l

Haha yeah, my mums a bit psycho on it though :D

I found people today but that was because the five people sitting outside by the benches were the only people in school at the time :dance:

We had a big NO TRAINERS ALLOWED thing, I'm suprised we were allowed them for PE to be honest.

From what your saying you can still wear slippers and welly boots or go bare foot! :D

I'm gonna have to find new freinds again too, I still have some old friends but I'm gonna be there a while so I'll need some new ones! :dance: