Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Yous should, it would be so cool!! I know schools are weird!! :P

I'm not supposed to be on today or this week, my laptop is "supposedly confiscated" But I was the one to confiscate it so my mum wouldn't!!! :thumbup:

I dropped my laptop from the secret conficated place, ( my old toy box) and it landed on my head!! OUCH!!. as you can see, it works fine!! :(

Don't know when I'll be back on! ;)

Edited by hermycullen

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

MON THE BIFF!

I don't know how many times me and my friend screamed that and shouted 'GO HOME TO WALES' at Lostprophets xD

It was funny though Biffy had this massive light show and a guy working up the team got two white pages, stuck them together and wrote Lostprophets in Sharpie across them so they too could have a sign :(

Simon Neils Blonde ;)

He looks like a thin Santa

I think my mum forgot to confiscate my laptop, I was on yesterday afternoon and she didn't say anything! I should have known it was just an empty threat! :D

It was only sunny for about half the day, and then it clouded over! We usally have rain here. It's kind of sunny now *quickly looks out bedroom window* I'll try and send the sun to you! :chair:

I'm an idiot *smacks hand to head* I put Hush instead of Hush Hush, STUPID ME!! ><

Edited by hermycullen

Hey Holly (: Glad you're back.

OMG 1 day in and Im on the verge!

6 people in my French class, its so quiet. And we had study today, schools only begun, what the hell is there to study!?

And I have R.E tomorrow with my arch enemy the vice principal who told me to undye my hair :l

And one top of everything I have a cold :WINCE:

This year has kicked off well