• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Haha there was a few hiccups throughout it for example: my cousin recorded Underdog I think and halfway through I yell "F*ck my memory gone haywire" :P

So currently remenizing on my iPod :D

OMG IT'S TOMORROW!!!

FLORENCE! :thumbup:

Awh that musta been awful Jemma, children :lol:

Oh yeah you're in summer school, how do you do it? It's summer, a season without school xD

LOL! So you had a good time?! Aww, hope Florence is awesome!! :D is it meant to rain? Hope not! :)

Hahaha XD I despise little children (only, really, obnoxious ones those! There's this absolute sweetie there! Whenever she's around everyone stops and goes "AWWWW!" :P) Well, it's not really 'school' it's hard work, definitely, but it's more 'fun'. I think now we're in the theatre everyone's kind of stressing because it's so close to the show, so is normal stress XD we were doing a tech run this afternoon and I was on stage for about 1/2 an hour doing the opening SONG ! We only got through half of act 1 in 3 hours :YAHOO: One person I'm sharing a dressing room with didn't even get on the stage! Hey, that's shoebox for ya ;) But, it's a good lol :P When we did a run-through on Friday it was hilarious XD we hadn't blocked act 2 so it went like this:

Gaston: (clinging onto roof top for life) Help me! Let me up!

Belle: (cuts in at the wrong time) NO!

Gaston: (stops and looks at Belle) ... Yes!

So, it's been fun and no way school-ish.

Edited by TheLonelySoul

Completely!

Serge one metre away, I was like in sheer bliss xD My hair smells of beer though because of stupid people throwing it at the stage :YAHOO:

Fav quote though was about the support Ash who I think are from somewhere in N.I. A guy behind me just said "If I wanted to see Ash I'd go burn something." Epic Guy but as you can tell we're not very forgiving of support over here xD

Oh and the DJ at the start was brill, taking requests but then got peeved and on his iPhone held up "Does anybody have any other requests other than F*cking Oasis" :D Brilliant, but I was very pleased, I begrudge those Stupid brothers ;)

No rain tomorrow! It rained today so our obv choice was the walk home from the alterations place about 1 mile away :YAHOO:

I was bad at Kasabian, I'm gunna be awful at Florence :P

Haha sounds fun for people dramatic but with me I would find it awful xD No acting, singing, musical ability :P

I think the only thing I would do is my courses next year over the summer for Journalism and Radio Production through Urban arts theatre

*Edit* I take it back, just checked BBC, there's rain :'( Gutting especially when I'm queing with freshly dyed ginger hair

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

OMG IT'S TOMORROW!!!

FLORENCE! :D

me wanna see florence :)

Apparentely I'm very good singing You got the love. i don't believe them ;)

OMG there was a HUGE flood in the Big Brother House!!! - They were all evacuated and now have to sleep in a task room! :YAHOO: The ceilings collapsed! :/

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/im...olumnB-section0 <--- thats how bad it was! :S

I am funny with kids. For example today theere were those two boys stalking me and Jade, so I just acted like they fancied us so I waved and smiled patronisingly :P and then kept telling them to leave us alone XD The fat kid stuck his two fingers up at us...and I went OOHHH YOU SOOOOO CLEVERRRR!!

What part are you in the play Jemma?? :P

Im soaking, Im tired, my feet wreak and burn but I don't care because I just seen my idol in concert again and God was she good. I was shivering, goosebumps, it was so good.

Im also Team Florence after hearing heavy in your arms :(

I have before and after pictures of my hair. I got it dyed today. In the que really pretty curly, during florence, soaking and flat :'(

In other news, the support, very Vampire Weekend-esque and very pweety (: My type of guy fronted the band, Pirate guy as I named him ;)

Pirate guy :smile:

104_4790.jpg

and of course Florence was stunning (: And her dress was bloody gorgeous!

104_4860.jpg

104_4919.jpg

104_4855.jpg

One of my favourite gigs, even with the rain and the occasional waterfall from the top of the stage collasping :P

Grr I hate whenever you even edit the picture they still come up bigger.

Ah well, more Flo for ya xD

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

You didn't put me in a bag and take me with you :P

Anyhoo...my mums put Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang on...its strange :P:wub:

LOL I had this HUGGEEEE rant on Twitter and Facebook about people hating Ashley Greene, because people were suddenly calling her a sl*t because she MIGHT be dating Joe Jonas. I did kinda argue with this girl who wanted Ashley and Jackson to get together and so was boycotting Ashley for dating someone else... :WINCE:

Ah well, totally worth it though, Go see her, go see her now! Sneak into V Festival :YAHOO:

The cops were out the back as guys tried to sneak over the fence apparently, Haha, but lucky people, some peoples apartments look over the square so they get free gig nights :'(

She's not a sl*t but I am disappointed :l

Its mostly though because its my long life ambition to punch each of the Jonas brothers in the face.

Them, Bono and Oasis

He thinks he's god :l I'd like to punch him for just being a d*ck

Oh I know, I seen on twitter, gunna hold out for tickets though :YAHOO: See if I can afford it with the amount of trips next year.

It'll be between ET5 and Oxygen I think in the end and it may well be oxygen if my friends are going and the line-up is good.

I'd go higher but Im a 16 year old girl who has to pay for flights :l Which is why I still believe my preposition of having a bridge from Ireland to England is a good idea.

I honestly don't mind who goes, Jackson would be amazing because lets face it, the boys hot and is in a band and has my type of hair, if he grew a lil bit of stubble I would be drooling but someone like that would be the clincher me thinks :D

If Jackson was announced I'd be bouncing of walls but then again if Blur were announced for Oxygen I would be doing to same

I'd go higher but Im a 16 year old girl who has to pay for flights :l Which is why I still believe my preposition of having a bridge from Ireland to England is a good idea.

Ryanair fly between Derry and Birmingham and the flights are usually quite cheap. That's how myself and supajulz are getting there.

I booked with Flybe out of Belfast city airport, prices were alright but its still very annoying trying to get the money when jobs are scarce :D

People aren't willing to offer a person with only 1 known GCSE result (Rest come out on Tuesday :'( ) a job

Fingers crossed for you. :D