SATURDAY NIGHT - NEWBORN VAMPIRES THEME?

Lola__

This and civil war are really good themes however , I think its wasted on the sunday night as most people have left already. Also its the other theme apart from the friday night that people are spending money on contacts , outfits etc. And should warrant the saturday night spot!!! Most people are just dressing up in nice dresses for the graduation with a few exceptions wearing hats and the theme might be lost. What do you think???

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry but I think you'll find at this point this idea would annoy more people than it would make happy.

This was suggested months ago, and even then it was dismissed due to many people having already gotten outfits for the Saturday night Graduation party.

You've said it yourself that a lot of people can't make the Sunday night party. Are you willing to refund everyone that can't make Sunday night their money for the graduation outfits they will no longer need?

Also changing it now would only give those attendees just over a week to get a newborn outfit together.

I understand that you think it's a better theme, but there is no way of changing it now without annoying A LOT of attendees.

Too tall I totally agree with you with regards to it can't be obviously its too late! I wouldn't have expected it to be. But with regards to themes a vote system to determined what themes on what night would be a better way to weigh up the favourites? Everyone has different options not everyone is happy at the same time but that way there would be no room for comprimise Simply the best theme on the better nights which can't be argued. Also everyone could have there say before its set in stone.

• Moderators

Of course, there's no way you can guarantee that EVERYONE gets their say. If a 'vote' happened, it would likely happen on here, which wouldn't be exclusive to attendees. And not all attendees are on here etc. Maybe people would even sign up on multiple accounts to try and swing the vote.

The 'best' theme is always going to be a matter of opinion. Plus they have been aiming to make Sunday nights better, and to have more stay if possible.

To be honest i'm quite happy with the nights - NOW! Wasn't at first but Sunday night will be fun due to the fact we have this party planned - ET3 was always down as a 3 night event and due to this I booked the Monday off work, I know that not many people have this available to them but we are going to have a great time on each night - regardless of what we are wearing.

Edited by gillianre

• Showmasters Admin

And with regards to the vote the people who want there say ARE on here.

Unfortunately that is so far from the truth. you've only got to look at the "Who's staying Sunday night?" poll.

We have at least 800 attendees for ET3 yet only 134 votes? That's less than 20%.

I also wud have liked the newborn party on another night as i cant stay on the sunday :o but like others have said, its hard to please everyone. Im sure there are people who loved the nights and themes they were on as soon as they was annonced.

I do think tho that SM do their best to keep everyone happy and that we cant really expect to have a say and try to change things all the time. like they said, not many people know about the forum, so a massive amount of people wont have their say. people dont buy tickets to a concert and then try to change the supporting acts or have a say wot songs they played.....

Does that make sense?? i'm in no way having a dig at one at all btw dont want this to come across that way :huh: If SM were asking opinions on themes and days etc then thats cool, but i think they set up the weekend in a way for a reason and thats just kinda how it is..... it may even be a case of some theme decorations are only available on one night, or may cost slightly more on another and we just all need to make the most and enjoy it :D

ET3 was always down as a 3 night event and due to this I booked the Monday off work, I know that not many people have this available to them but we are going to have a great time on each night - regardless of what we are wearing.

I have also booked Monday off work and my daughter the day off school so that we are there for the full 3 days.

Xx

ET3 was always down as a 3 night event and due to this I booked the Monday off work, I know that not many people have this available to them but we are going to have a great time on each night - regardless of what we are wearing.

I have also booked Monday off work and my daughter the day off school so that we are there for the full 3 days.

Xx

I've also requested Monday as leave, but haven't had it granted yet. If I don't get it, I'm up early Monday, travelling back then working from 1pm - 9pm!!

I've also requested Monday as leave, but haven't had it granted yet. If I don't get it, I'm up early Monday, travelling back then working from 1pm - 9pm!!

I may end up having to go in too but luckily I work in the evening so it will be a case of dump stuff at home and straight to work if there is any problem lol x