Bernard Hill

theoden_of_rohan

Ok guys...all of the other LOTR cast are always getting the credit. I think Elijah, Viggo, Sean, Liv etc are brilliant, but what about the amazing Bernard Hill?

He's British so it shouldn't be too hard to get him along should it?

It would be so great to meet him - he was fantastic as Theoden in the films and, in my mind, should be nominated for a supporting actor oscar (he was so good!!!)

Besides from LOTR, he's been in loads of other stuff - loads of stage work (he's a real talented guy!) - oh, and he was the captain in Titanic (looking a bit like Captain Birdseye!!!)

Come on, join with me everyone and post a request for Bernard.

Bernard for C5!!!!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay i love Bernard he should def be up for a best supporting actor oscar i love him in both LOTR and Titanic

Bernard for C5 he'd be so good to meet -ask him to bring his neice and nephew with him aswell!!

That series came out the year I was born (1982) so I can't remember it, but have told many good things about it!!!!!! :)

:o:o Agggggghhhhh!!! You have made me feel so old now... :( :( He was in Shirley Valentine, as well - bet you were too young for that, too! :lol: (I only saw it on video, mind. :D And a desperately over-rated film in my opinion, but there you go... :blush: ) Seriously, it's quite amazing looking at the contrast between BFTBS and LOTR - I mean, who knew? :D Mind-boggling in a good way. ;)

Edited by yeltz-lass

That series came out the year I was born (1982) so I can't remember it, but have told many good things about it!!!!!! :)

:o:o Agggggghhhhh!!! You have made me feel so old now... :( :( He was in Shirley Valentine, as well - bet you were too young for that, too! :D (I only saw it on video, mind. :D And a desperately over-rated film in my opinion, but there you go... :P ) Seriously, it's quite amazing looking at the contrast between BFTBS and LOTR - I mean, who knew? :D Mind-boggling in a good way. :D

No no, I am old enough to have suffered Shirley Valentine in my childhood (well, to be fair, its not that bad) - but being a mere 21 years old I'm afraid I was only 2 or 3 months old when Boys from the Black Stuff was being screened.

I always knew I was born in the wrong decade, lol!

Oh, and thanks Sam (Naurarwen) - I knew you wouldn't let me down, lol!

:D:D

oh my God I am the biggest Bernard Hill fan!! The guy is a legend and needs to be realised for his amazing talent!! Plus he is like the funniest guy ever, did you see the special features on Special Edition Extended DVD version of TTT and he was dancing on the steps and then the camera guy asked him what he was filming today and he said he had no idea and just carried on walking!! It was soooooo funny!! I nearly cried!! Obviously it doesn't sound that funny but if you watch it then you will laugh your head off!! lol.

BRING ON THE BERNMISTER!!!

oh my God I am the biggest Bernard Hill fan!! The guy is a legend and needs to be realised for his amazing talent!! Plus he is like the funniest guy ever, did you see the special features on Special Edition Extended DVD version of TTT and he was dancing on the steps and then the camera guy asked him what he was filming today and he said he had no idea and just carried on walking!! It was soooooo funny!! I nearly cried!! Obviously it doesn't sound that funny but if you watch it then you will laugh your head off!! lol.

Logan's girl - nice to meet ya!!!!

I have seen those clips and thought they were hilarious! He is soooo funny!

I can't praise him enough!

I love the bit when he's mucking around with Viggo and Viggo kisses him. It tickles me pink, I tell thee! Oh, and the dancing bit is a classic! :blink::blink:

We really need him at C5 or LFACC don't we? It's a must!

PLEASE COME BERNARD!!!!!

Oh - hi stanmarsh - thanks for the Bernard support, lol! :blink:

Logan's girl - nice to meet ya!!!!

I have seen those clips and thought they were hilarious! He is soooo funny!

I can't praise him enough!

I love the bit when he's mucking around with Viggo and Viggo kisses him. It tickles me pink, I tell thee! Oh, and the dancing bit is a classic! :lol::lol:

We really need him at C5 or LFACC don't we? It's a must!

PLEASE COME BERNARD!!!!!

Oh - hi stanmarsh - thanks for the Bernard support, lol! :P

no probs lee, bernard hill for c5!

• 3 weeks later...