Guests!

cullenpet

• Moderators

Fences are uncomfortable.

Personally, I like to sit in a chair. Just for future reference.

Anyway, yes it's still possible that there might be another guest, but it's just as possible that there won't be any.

So there.

Fences are uncomfortable.

Personally, I like to sit in a chair. Just for future reference.

Anyway, yes it's still possible that there might be another guest, but it's just as possible that there won't be any.

So there.

I don't know about a chair, get back in the pram with your toys lol!

If we get another guest bonus :thumbup:

Sorry here is a stuoid Q, what is a guest encounter, do you have to pay and if so how much normally??

yeah you bid, i dont really get it but its like the 10th person to bid every 2nd person pays the same as the 10th person or something?

and you spend like an hour with the guest? i think....dont quote me on it tho :)

A guest encounter means you meet the guest in a small group for about half an hour.

2 places are usually given away in a raffle. You can buy tickets at registration at 5 pounds for one strip of tickets (which is 5 actual tickets).

Otherwise you can bid in an auction. The 10 high bids get to go, but everyone pays the price the 10th person bid.

For example the top 10 bids are 50, 20, 20, 15, 15, 10, 10, 10, 10 and 8 pounds. Next up are a couple of people with 5. Then the ten people who bid 8 pounds or more get to go. But these 10 all pay 8 pounds.

A guest encounter means you meet the guest in a small group for about half an hour.

2 places are usually given away in a raffle. You can buy tickets at registration at 5 pounds for one strip of tickets (which is 5 actual tickets).

Otherwise you can bid in an auction. The 10 high bids get to go, but everyone pays the price the 10th person bid.

For example the top 10 bids are 50, 20, 20, 15, 15, 10, 10, 10, 10 and 8 pounds. Next up are a couple of people with 5. Then the ten people who bid 8 pounds or more get to go. But these 10 all pay 8 pounds.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh thankyou :thumbup:

I too got confused with how the guest encounters worked but I learned how it worked during ET2. I won on bids for 2 of them hehe. One with Gil Birmingham and one with Rachelle Lefevre...and I loved them, they are fun to attend. So if you can afford this then yes I would say go for it. It's fun!