Booking rooms at Park Inn

Dankriss

You pay upfront.

Kriss :-)

I can't afford to book mine now :D Might have to go somewhere else. Can't afford to book con ticket and hotel.. Its so unfair. They didn't do that before :(

Ibis is upfront, but only £38 (ish) per room per night, with £6.95 breakfast. They do rooms where you don't pay upfront, but are more expensive (but still cheaper than Park Inn, I believe).

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with the hotel. I saw Ibis and Park inn but i was wondering what to do, where to book? it will be my first event so I'm a bit nervous hehe.

also if you know something about the prizes? thx :D

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could help me with the hotel. I saw Ibis and Park inn but i was wondering what to do, where to book? it will be my first event so I'm a bit nervous hehe.

also if you know something about the prizes? thx :D

I personally would stay at the Ibis. Its literally just over the road from the Park Inn, and is cheaper. I stayed there for Chevron 7.3 and will be staying there for Chevron 7.5. I think at room for 2 for 3 nights is about £100. So thats £50 each. Hope that helps

personally I think having to pay upfront when you book and it being non refundable (and at this time) almost a year in advance is outrageous

I agree, but I booked anyway - whatever you do though don't go for the wi-fi - £6.50 an hour! :D

personally I think having to pay upfront when you book and it being non refundable (and at this time) almost a year in advance is outrageous

I agree, but I booked anyway - whatever you do though don't go for the wi-fi - £6.50 an hour! ;)

i cant afford this or the silver ticket yet, so i hope neither sell out before i can afford it which will be around may but im thinking ibis perhaps.

what, thats also outrageous in this day and age! im going to time quest 2 at theobalds park and im sure wifi is free cos i was thinking might take my laptop

I agree, but I booked anyway - whatever you do though don't go for the wi-fi - £6.50 an hour! :o

non refundable in advance is a discrace especially like now being 9 months in advance

Hi everyone,

also if you know something about the prizes? thx ;)

I personally would stay at the Ibis. Its literally just over the road from the Park Inn, and is cheaper. I stayed there for Chevron 7.3 and will be staying there for Chevron 7.5. I think at room for 2 for 3 nights is about £100. So thats £50 each. Hope that helps

Thank you very much, yes it helped !!! :o

• 2 weeks later...

There are Executive Rooms (I think they're called that) available which are 10 quid more expensive... at least it was that way for the first Chevron.

But I just tried to book myself and was told the same, 75 quid for a standard room.

I'll see what I can find out there from ME.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked a room today - was £195 which works out at £65 a night. Sadly no twins left which means I will be getting up close and personal with my friend (I think I might leave telling her until we get there on the 12th.

Edited by clloby

I just booked a room today - was �195 which works out at �65 a night. Sadly no twins left which means I will be getting up close and personal with my friend (I think I might leave telling her until we get there on the 12th.

That was why I booked at the Ibis instead! :coolthumb:

I just booked a room today - was �195 which works out at �65 a night. Sadly no twins left which means I will be getting up close and personal with my friend (I think I might leave telling her until we get there on the 12th.

That was why I booked at the Ibis instead! :WAVE:

I booked the Ibis too. Cheaper and pay on arrival :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

7 months in advance and all twins gone and only pay on arrival? thats madness

im hoping to stay with a friend but if that falls through which if it does will be nearer the time ill want to book a hotel, which by the sound of it will be bloody sold out by then lol crazy, really hope i dont end up commuting both days

• 1 month later...