WHATS ON IN YOUR DVD/BLU-RAY PLAYER?

Kyle Beech

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mutant Chronicles

i enjoyed this, but i do have a soft spot for tomas jane and ron peralman, oh and sean pertwee kicking ass lol,Devon Aoki is hot also.

I liked the steampunk/ww1 look.

but in the end it was a bit to b movie, low budget trying to be lotr all round.

Moon

saw this in the cinema, brilliant, though I wish they had kept the revel till later in the film leaving you guessing, you know far to early whats going on with the character. superb performance from rockwell

me? just watched a pirate copy from someone at work of sherlock holmes and I loved it, so just ordered it on bluray

next up im in a steven seagal mood, think ill have a marathon of his movies starting with nico

A few weeks back I bought Bloodrayne and the start of it seemed pretty cool. Yesterday I watched thirty minutes in and THATS when all the blood splashing around the place and gore (gratuitous gore) was spewing out everywhere.

So now am considering not getting Bloodrayne signed by Kristanna, maybe a delicious free pic or something.

But yes, Bloodraynes in my DVD player.... No wait.

Sugarrush Series 1: DVD 1 is in my DVD player all ready for Lenora on Saturday to sign, the DVD cover not the dvd.... Player etc.