Ticket Issues

jazz5490

Hi yesterday I received a call from my bank and it sounded like they had stopped the payment for my ticket ,because they are clearly stupid, but I haven't recieved an email from Jola to say anything. I did email Jola yesterday but haven't heard back yet and I know it's the weekend and I am sorry I'm just really worried as I don't want to lose my ticket number :WAVE:

Thanks and sorry

Jasmine

Banks are sometimes just lovely, aren't they?

My beloved bank has cancelled my card last year due to suspected fraudulent activity, didn't tell me and poor Jola was the one to find out when she tried to charge my card.

Anyway, back to your problem... I know you are worried, but give it until tomorrow. I haven't spoken to her since Friday, but Jola must be swamped. She will reply to your e-mail, just give it some time. In the past everyone who had a card issue was contacted before they lost the ticket, and I am not aware that this was changed.

I haven't spoken to her since Friday, but Jola must be swamped. She will reply to your e-mail, just give it some time. In the past everyone who had a card issue was contacted before they lost the ticket, and I am not aware that this was changed.

Sorry, but I wouldn't have responded or emailed as I'm not currently dealing with the ticket processing for the ET4 tickets. They're being done by the office for the time being.

I'm sure once they've caught up with all the orders in the next few days, they'll respond to your email. But please be patient as they are swamped at present, as you can imagine.

Banks are sometimes just lovely, aren't they?

In the past everyone who had a card issue was contacted before they lost the ticket, and I am not aware that this was changed.

I have emailed the office as Jola told me earlier she was not dealing with the tickets - I have a problem too the same as Jazz but I think its because the amount is so high and last year I had a problem with fraudulent activity too - I do not want to loose my tickets as one of them is for my friends daughter.

Ok thank you do you know if I'll lose the ticket number I would have had because of this?

Yes I would like to know that and also do we have to re-order our tickets - but as QS said they will contacted us to sort out the problem.

Hope so I was just getting really worried hopefully will hear something tomorrow even though I won't be home til 8 :/ Really want to get this sorted! How many tickets did you get Debs? Mine was just 1! I had issues before they stopped my payment for my laptop from the Dell website just over a year ago now I feel like they're just picking on my account!

I bought 3 Gold tickets - My bank have stopped payment before because they were suspicious not long after I had a new card - I bought my new phone and topped it up then went and filled the car up the next day and my card wouldn't work at the garage - its a right pain it is quite embarrassing when it happens.

Hopefully it will get all sorted tomorrow.

• Showmasters Admin

hi all

things like this happen banks and not helpful at times or over protective

anyway we have it worked out

we keep the ticket order active till it is resolved so you get the same number and ticket event if it takes a little more time to get it paid for , if payment is not worked out after every thing that can be done is done we till the person ordering the ticket that the ticket is going back on sale .

so you will be contacted by someone in the office soon and they will work out the payment with you

so do not worry we are here to help

but not at the weekends much :chair:

but seemly at 3.23 am :D

but thats just me and i do not deal with tickets

see you soon

Jason ;)

Thanks Jason for your commnents - Banks are over protective when you don't want them too.

So hopefully after speaking them today they will know all is ok.

I have emailed the office as Jola is not dealing with the ET4 tickets at the moment.

Thank you SM all sorted Bank are now happy bunnies after going to see them - all tickets paid for ;)

Edited by Twilightmum49

Well generally it doesn't but I was a few hours away from getting wrinkles off all the frowning and I didn't even get to shout at the bank cos the girl was also called Jasmine so we had the whole same name thing going on I can't shout at a fellow Jasmine! :P

My account status was the same, it said 'viewed' for a couple of days. It only changed status today to 'paid' and the money is pending on my account.

I wondered why it was at 'viewed for so long, but i'm sure its just cuse there are so many orders to check through just to make sure everybody is an ET3 ticket holder before they move forward with taking payments. :D