ET4 Booking Instructions

Massive Events

I've got my silver ticket booked but managed to do a stupid thing and forgot to include my order number for ET3. I know. Please feel free to call me a moron.

I guess I'm just gonna have to wait if/till they contact me...

Grrrrrrr

I've got my silver ticket booked but managed to do a stupid thing and forgot to include my order number for ET3. I know. Please feel free to call me a moron.

Grrrrrrr

E-Mail Jola at info@collectormania.com with your order number and the missing information right away.

I am not sure how the orders that have info missing will be handled, but this is the most safe way to ensure your order gets through.

Sorry i know loads of people have asked but what do you do if you don't have your confirmation number? I can't find my email :/

Add "sorry, I lost my confirmation number. Name of ticket holder is (insert your name here)."

Not ideal, but the quickest fix I can come up with.

im going to have to do this cause hotmail deleted months of my emails so i cant find my confirmation order anymore. i have one code i wrote down but im not sure if that it or not. :chair:

Grrrrrrr

E-Mail Jola at info@collectormania.com with your order number and the missing information right away.

I am not sure how the orders that have info missing will be handled, but this is the most safe way to ensure your order gets through.

Have just done that! Thanks!