Ian Hilditch!

Steff29

Just been in contact with Ian and he would absolutly love to come to the hub, he has contacted showmasters but they wanted to have fresh faces. i know we all love fresh folk at the hub but it is still good to have actors you know and love to attend to help the place keep going.

Perhaps we can try and coax showmasters to invite him along, wouldnt do any harm now would it

plus dont forget to join his facebook group

The Official Ian Hilditch Fan Group

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=the+unno...gid=32443293363

Edited by Steff_staffy

Im not saying we cant have fresh faces, course we all do, but there is nothing wrong with supporting actors. With some of the bigger names you cant always hang out and party like everyone did with ian or ben lloyd holmes for example.

Plus ian is in being human this weekend and he is doing quite a bit of stuff in dr who

Im not saying we cant have fresh faces, course we all do, but there is nothing wrong with supporting actors. With some of the bigger names you cant always hang out and party like everyone did with ian or ben lloyd holmes for example.

I agree that it's good to have some fresh faces but it's also good to have people who you can enjoy yourselves with at the parties.

At the mo apart from Kai & poss Tom can't at this stage see who out of the newbies would hang out at them but maybe there are some other guests to be announced who might.

I'd really like to see Ian again, but it's up to them to decide. We need a good mix of old/new guests.

There are a few previous guests I'd like to see again - I agree it should be a mix of new/old from all 3 series - not just COE.

I personally wouldnt, he wasnt even a 'character' as such and I think once is enough at the same event!

so John, Kai, Eve, Gareth etc should have only been invited and attended only one event. !!!!

Plus ian is in being human this weekend and he is doing quite a bit of stuff in dr who

I think it's great when the guests party, and we know both Ian & Ben would love to come back - personally I'd prefer Ben. Looking at the line up at mo apart fr Kai & poss Tom can't see any of the others hanging out.

Re yr last comment tho - this is a Torchwood event so it's irrelevent what else he's done.

• Moderators

We can't know what any of the 3 'newbies' announced so far will be like re parties. I wouldn't necessarily have expected Paul Copely to come party at Hub 3, but I have an abiding memory from Saturday night of him dancing with someone's black wig from their costume sideways on his head...

Re yr last comment tho - this is a Torchwood event so it's irrelevent what else he's done.

That's my argument. So please don't copy it. I've had enough of people telling x actor was in so forth bar TW so enjoy it. So using my argument is not gonna win rounds or points.

At this point in time, I don't care who we get announced as long as they never appeared in CoE, with exception of James Moran but he has fervently said he's not doing fan things again and to meet him, you have to get clever then MI5!

• 1 month later...