Shy People

JessieBear

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its my first time too and i cant wait.

Ooh cool. What kind of ticket have you got? I'm going silver. Are you going with friends or on your own? Not long to go now ^_^ I can't believe how quickly it's come around.

Jessiebear- you are so lucky to have gone to all of them :) I didn't know anything about the conventions till the summer so just missed out on tickets for ET2. I would have so loved to have met Ashley and Rachelle. I'm really wanting to meet other fans as well. None of my friends at home are into Twilight :( I went to the twilight proms in Birmingham and was too shy to really speak to people so I'm hoping to be more confident this time.

I am going with a friend and we are silver 215 an 216.

How old are you?

I'm nearly 18. How about you? Not sure on my number yet but i think it'll be something high. It'd be cool if we were close though.

Both Rachelle and Ashley were lovely, and so was Peter :D

I've been the same at all ET's and not many of my friends like twilight, so i am determined to meet new people this time!

I love peter! I almost met him at lfcc but went on the day he didn't make in the end. I was so dissapointed. I'm still hopeful though that one day I'll meet him :)

Hopefully then this time we'll both meet lots of people. I think the meet up is definately a good idea :)

Yeah then everyne would be relaxed cos they arent worrying about getting registered and checking in and stuff.

How about 4ish???

I think 4 sounds perfect!

Ahh can i get in on this too? :D

:dance:

of course!!! the more people who come the more new friends we make :YAHOO:

Peter was amazing! and so down to earth.... i'm so excited about ET3! i'm desperate to mee Kiowa! My friend made me a rubiks cube with different cast members faces on, and I am having the side with his face on signed, which i am really excited about :dance:

Ahh can i get in on this too? :D

:dance:

of course!!! the more people who come the more new friends we make :YAHOO:

Peter was amazing! and so down to earth.... i'm so excited about ET3! i'm desperate to mee Kiowa! My friend made me a rubiks cube with different cast members faces on, and I am having the side with his face on signed, which i am really excited about :P

Ahh sounds wicked.. don't know what i'm gonna get signed, hadn't thought much bout it.. maybe the New Moon companion or something.

I know a few people who are getting that signed, I'm just getting an extra Kiowa autograph for my rubiks cube... just having my free photos that come in the pack signed other then that... the rubiks cube thing is a promise i made to the friend who made it!

I am going with a friend and we are silver 215 an 216.

How old are you?

I'm nearly 18. How about you? Not sure on my number yet but i think it'll be something high. It'd be cool if we were close though.

Both Rachelle and Ashley were lovely, and so was Peter :D

I've been the same at all ET's and not many of my friends like twilight, so i am determined to meet new people this time!

Im 31

I cant wait to meet new people, not many of my friends are into the same stuff as me so it will be nice to meet like minded people

Im 31

I cant wait to meet new people, not many of my friends are into the same stuff as me so it will be nice to meet like minded people

I hear you on that, i've only really one friend who's addicted like me and the rest+family think i'm crazy haha :D:YAHOO: