Tru Blood

Kelsbells64

Am curious how many people have tried the Tru Blood Drink? They come in the same bottles they use on the self and are made from blood oranges as basically a soft drink.

I was given the 4 pack for xmas and finally worked up the will to open one and taste it. They are nice drinks

Anyone tasted, bough or want these drinks?

http://www.trubeverage.com/

hope your allowed that tyoe of link

Yeah, I've tried it - it's a sherbetty orange flavour pop. and it's red! yumyumyum.

I've got a single bottle which I refill and take out with me, and I've got a 4pack that sit in my room for decoration only.

You can order it from Forbidden Planet if you're in the UK.

I haven't tried it, but desperately want one of the bottles! The link you gave is for the official HBO shop, which doesn't ship to the UK, so it's EBay or a couple of other places here at greatly inflated prices :D

I just want the bottle too to put on my dressing table ;)

Maybe they will have it for sale in the dealers room at the con?

yeah actually they should get their fingers out and get us some more merchandise full stop actually, much as i do LOVE looking at all their pretty gorgeous faces on stuff....theres not all that much stuff around, which is disappointing. Can see the dealers room being....interesting!!

With luck there should be some stuff out by the time Bitten comes around. The busts are due for release in July (has beady eyes on the Eric one).

Im hoping plenty of merchandise is out by August, play.com is my usual stop for any i want but even they dont have much :o