So did anyone embarass themselves infront of any of the guests?

Hannah Godwin

Did anyone embarass themselves infront of any of the guests at ET2? i'm sure some of you have since I did loads of embarassing things. The most embarassing thing I did must have been back at my hotel. I was staying in the same place as the guests. After I got back from the masked ball, i went outside for some fresh air when they arrived back. They all went to the bar, except for Gil who stayed outside to have a cigerette. I ended up chatting to him for 5 minutes and then we started walking back inside. I had been drinking hot chocolate and as I was talking to him i was twirling the empty mug in my hands. Only then I dropped it and it smashed loadly on the floor and made a huge mess! Not only did I do this infront of him, but it was in plain view of all of them at the bar. They all looked up and started laughing. i went bright red and wanted to die. I saw Gil the next day though for my autograph and he said that smashing things can be our thing. WE HAVE A THING! it's totally worth it. :D

Edited by iloveEIP

lol @ your bella moment, it's nice you got to talk to him tho =]

I sort of did, during most of the photoshoots at proms, for example Charlie did something behind my back and I made a squeeky sound and everybody laughed. We look normal in the photo, I won't ever know what he did, also when I presented his little fanbook, I started off with "okay i'm not a stalker but.."

As for ET2, I just kinda didnt say anything, at all to the guests during anything. They prob thought I was crazy. I mumbled out a few thank you'd but thats it :D

Edited by beauty&bear

Lmao I love it! You had a Bella moment :D

Um, nothing really embarrassing happened to me at this one :) It was Proms that was the cringeworthy one for me >.<

Rach! Are you on about the vibrating phone incident?

;):D

I reckon we were joint on that one! ;)

Now i'm curious. What happened?

I didn't embarrassed myself, thank god. I barley spoke to them, too afraid that I would speak swedish by accident lol

Rhi decided to text me during my photoshoot with Charlie, which made my phone vibrate, and Charlie pointed out that I'd made his crotch vibrate >.<

HAHAHAH sorry.. that was funny :WINCE::P

I had an embarrassing moment at proms... involving Charlie, his brother... and a mistaken identity....

:D

Tell us more :P

Edited by djurgardare

I had a very funny moment in front of Gil. I was waiting for my photo when Mel pointed out he has a piece of fluff on his jumper and she made me point it out to Gil...just as the camera woman was taking the photo, i was in stiches and looked insane.

I was fine at Proms apart from getting the giggles really badly when talking to Daniel about how awesome Canada is, when he asked why I was laughing I did my "I come from cananda and they think I'm slow, Eh!" impression from the Simpsons, that was bad lol...oh and aparently I was flirting with Charlie, this I do not remember at all though lol.

But the worst had to be crying infront of Ashely Greene at ET1 durring the guest encounter mainly becasue, I think she is amazing, I really want to be an actress and I'd hardly slept. Talking to her about acting was a bit awe inspiring, hecne the tears. She was really sweet about though to be fair lol

I didn't embarrassed myself, thank god. I barley spoke to them, too afraid that I would speak swedish by accident lol

Rhi decided to text me during my photoshoot with Charlie, which made my phone vibrate, and Charlie pointed out that I'd made his crotch vibrate >.<

HAHAHAH sorry.. that was funny ^_^:P

I had an embarrassing moment at proms... involving Charlie, his brother... and a mistaken identity....

:WINCE:

I had a gold ticket for the proms and was on my way out to the loo when someone said that Charlie was out on the corridor chatting and posing for pics. I saw was I thought was the back of his head and so ran (literally ran) back into the Gold Pass area to tell people that they could go out and see him. So I went to our table and shouted 'Charlie's outside!!!' so which I was greeted with several stares of death...and Charlie sitting there with them looking at me like I had 50 heads.

Turns out it was his brother in the corridor that everyone was talking to...... :D

HAHAHAH sorry.. that was funny ^_^:P

:WINCE:

I had a gold ticket for the proms and was on my way out to the loo when someone said that Charlie was out on the corridor chatting and posing for pics. I saw was I thought was the back of his head and so ran (literally ran) back into the Gold Pass area to tell people that they could go out and see him. So I went to our table and shouted 'Charlie's outside!!!' so which I was greeted with several stares of death...and Charlie sitting there with them looking at me like I had 50 heads.

Turns out it was his brother in the corridor that everyone was talking to...... :D

hahhaaaaaaa ! thts sounds hilariouss awww blesss ! i bet you felt so embarrassed! :P

Turns out it was his brother in the corridor that everyone was talking to...... :(

Oh, poor you :P *hugs*