The Faculty

Sam_21

Oooh I think I might be having another Elijah sleepover this weekend!  Woo!  Of course... the sleepover would be so much better if Elijah was there but we can't all be that lucky!

make a tape of him talking then just reply to everything he says and hide the tape playr behind a picture of his face. and there u go, a substitute

lucky u, i want an elijah sleepover

Ahh! Great Idea! I think I'll actually do that one day! could be amusing!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh whats wrong with an Elijah sleepover?!? Its just like having a LotR Marathon apart from its an Elijah Marathon and you dont sleep in your own house!! Unless your the host of course!

nothing wrong with it! wish i could have one, but i suppose it'd be just me and my friend kim sitting there admiring him. (i recently turned her over to the elijah way of life. yesss, i have done well.)

ahhh! trying to learn my girl by the temptations and i want you back by jackson 5. but my mind keeps going back to the tune of my girl

this can be my celebratory post!

700 POSTS! whooo!

and a new avatar, look. i cant see it moving but some of you might be able to. its stuck on gandalf on my computer

Thats a really good avatar, it does move for us and it looks cool :gorgeous:

700 POSTS! whooo!

and a new avatar, look. i cant see it moving but some of you might be able to. its stuck on gandalf on my computer

I'm impressed! That it such a good avatar!!!!! Did you make it yourself? :o

Wow, your avatar is really good as well :D

700 POSTS! whooo!

I'm impressed! That it such a good avatar!!!!! Did you make it yourself? :P

Wow, your avatar is really good as well :D

Oooh yess! And I agree with it!

hee hee. im watching it now!!! i love this film!

i didnt realise (as its been a long time since i last saw it) how bad the film really is - i mean, how fake do they wanna make an alien look?! obv the elijah factor dusnt mean that every film he's in has as good a creation team behind the effects that lotr has!!!! mmmmmmmm elijah tho mmmmmmmmmmmm :lol::D:D:wub: i love that man!!!!

hee hee... i must admit the effects arent brilliant.... but i love the shadow thing they do at the end... cant say n e more.. dont want to reveal n e thing... but i think u know wot i mean.

i just love the whole idea that the teachers are aliens.... i think its great... what a metaphor!! i mean they really are aliens!!

hee hee... i must admit the effects arent brilliant.... but i love the shadow thing they do at the end... cant say n e more.. dont want to reveal n e thing... but i think u know wot i mean.

i just love the whole idea that the teachers are aliens.... i think its great... what a metaphor!! i mean they really are aliens!!

i know!!!! and the fact that they say it so matter-of-fact-ly, like its 'normal' to have aliens as teachers, which it kinda is coz they are, but then again theyre not, oh s***e now im confuddling myself!!!! oh well its a great film!!!! mmmmmmmm elijah :D:wub::wub::wub: ooh i just love that man so much!!!!