Newborn Vampires themed party

Jemma

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be wearing red contacts, 2nd go at putting them in tonight and managed to do it in only 20 minutes lol, hopefully I can keep them in for at least a couple of hours this time before going through the nightmare that is taking them out!!! Hopefully by sunday night I will be a little more used to them!!

I tried my make up quickly whilst watching the end of glee and decided this will do! Its simple enough.

Picture004-1-1-1.jpg

You look amazing!! Did I see on Twitter that it took you only 5 mins to do it?? AND I LOVE your eyes!

I had my first go at putting in my red contacts tonight! After my other halfs problems I thought they were going to be really tough to put in, but I was thrilled that they didn't seem any different to my normal contacts! Just need to get used to 90% of my peripheral vision being red! :WINCE: doubt I will last more than an hour in them on Sunday though!

I tried my make up quickly whilst watching the end of glee and decided this will do! Its simple enough.

Picture004-1-1-1.jpg

:chair: It takes me forever to get mine in & out :D

Thats what he said...

WOW! You look amazing!!

Haha@ joke :chair:

I had my first go at putting in my red contacts tonight! After my other halfs problems I thought they were going to be really tough to put in, but I was thrilled that they didn't seem any different to my normal contacts! Just need to get used to 90% of my peripheral vision being red! :rolleyes: doubt I will last more than an hour in them on Sunday though!

Hehe.. Are we still meeting up tomorrow? You should wear your contacts! I`m debating wearing my red or gold..Or mebbe 1 of each :wub: lmao x

Bloody hell! Takes me about an hour! Ha ha ha ha ha! Well that's IF I want to be a perfectionist about it! God no wonder I find putting make up on as such a chore ha ha ha ha ha!

Edited by twilight obsessive

Lol! Oh yes sleep has to take top priority for sure! That's probably why I don't bother putting make up on for work coz I just get up too late to do it ha ha. I really should wear make up to work really just so I don't look like crap all the time but ahhh well!

Yeah like you, If I do wear make up during the day I do tend to just go for the natural look with a bit of eyeliner. Ha ha ha I've never gotten into the habit of touching up my make up when I wear it. Not even my lipstick lol.