The X Factor?

Doctor Who

Hiya, I was just wondering if there's any possibility of a convention for The X Factor running? Guests could perhaps be from the twelve finalists from each series and when doing their talks, they could also possibly perform a song or two. It's one of the most popular shows in the country and I know for a fact that if certain singers attended, the tickets would sell so fast. Obviously, it'd be great if there was the possibility of one of the final three from any of the seasons being there but it'd depend on their schedule I suppose. Anyway, this is just an idea that I'm throwing out there as I'd love to meet lots of people from The X Factor, you could even attempt to get one of the judges lol. What does everyone else think? :WINCE::YAHOO:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Personally I'd be very surprised if there were enough people willing to pay the amount of money needed to run a con for X Factor people.

Same as with reality stars etc. It's not so bad at a signing event if you can pay a small amount, but a weekend con does come at a cost that most people probably wouldn't want to part with.

Also, it's a fairly fickle business, and so many contestants are forgotten about and fans move on etc. I think they're best off at store signings or similar.

any excuse to meet Jedward... xD

Haha, definitely. I am actually going to The X Factor Tour in March and went to the one this year too but it's not the same as actually meeting them and getting a photo with them. Lloyd and Danyl are doing gigs near me over the new few weeks but I can't go as you have to be over 18 to enter as it's a club, that's so not fair lol. I can see where you're all coming from though, I realise that it probably would cost a fortune and people may not remember them, well apart from me 'cause I remember most of them lol. I want Joe McElderry to win this year and will definitely be voting for him this weekend, go Joe. :wub:

Edited by Doctor Who

I'm going to the X Factor Tour in Feburary and I am determined to meet as many people as possible, even if it means I have to rsort to stalking! :P My priorities are Lloyd and Jedward xD

X Factor is like my favourite TV show hands down so i'd have no problem forking out a larger sum of money to get to meet people from there but i don't think it's likely SM would run a con. :D