"Has anyone got a glove!?"- Robert Englund

Timelord

Who else enjoyed the photoshoots with Robert Englund? i went to the first where he came out and asked "whos got a glove!?", then while quieing and the photo taking had started, you could hear him doing loads of freddy laughs from over the wall haha, once inside, posing with him was hysterical and possibly the most awesome moment of my life haha, a legend.

• Moderators

He was fantastic. I loved that he went to all that effort to get the glove from the person in the queue.

As he said, "everyone has paid for the glove!" .. not entirely true, but I just really admired the fact that he cared about giving people what they wanted. It's certainly an iconic photo shoot for anyone to get, and I'm very pleased with how mine came out.

Quite amusing to see the glove autographed in the photo lol

He was definately very cool, I got an autograph from him (actually my first auto from one of these events) He was very cool and talked to (at) me for quite a while and he was complimenting my minder's dress sense, haha! He happily posed with me and called me his evil plushie, and gave me scritches, hehe :3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2801...mp;id=616384157

Edited by omgitsbea

There was a pregnant woman a few people in front of me and Robert said "Uncle Freddy is gonna play with the baby!" He pressed one of the glove things on her belly and this woman's face split into the biggest smile I'd ever seen!

If you're on here, Pregnant Woman, I'd love to see your photo cos I think it'd be one of the best!

I look naked in my photo. Robert wanted the glove over my tattoo and subsequently, it covers my top.

There was a woman with her baby in front of me & the baby kept trying to grasp the knife blades on the gloves which made their attempt to get a photo amusing. (ps- The baby wasn't injured at all by the blades)

There was a woman with her baby in front of me & the baby kept trying to grasp the knife blades on the gloves which made their attempt to get a photo amusing. (ps- The baby wasn't injured at all by the blades)

Yeah I saw that, that was adorable.

Heh, my picture is so weird, I don't look bothered at all that there's some crazy guy with a crazy glove trying to cut my hair off :WINCE: