Heather Langenkamp

Princess83

She deserves a thread of her own for being one of the loveliest guests I've ever met. I went specifically for her and she made the whole trip really worthwhile. She was so giving and kind and I'm really happy to have met her.

Thanks so much for bringing her over, SM! :)

Agreed, met her on the Sunday when she signed my nightmare on elm street 3 poster, she was very nice indeed.

The people that were filming, where they filming for the NOES 'Never Sleep Again' documentary, or for the Heather Langenkamp doc that she mentioned in the NOES talk on the Sunday?

People filming in Heather's line would have been for her own documentary "I Am Nancy", they gave out badges to contributors and fans :)

Aye i saw those and wondered what they were as dont think they were there on the saturday for but forgot to ask after having sneaky wee pic with her n Englund on the sunday. Great guest, very charming lady and exactly what these type events are about.

Agree she was lovely... she saw we were getting a pic with robert englund with our group...

she got up from the desk and waited for when he left to get in photo with us to quite sureal! she was great and very patiant allowing many pics to be taken!

Great, friendly, gracious lady - she really did seem so happy to meet everyone and seemed truly interested in when chatting to fans.

I chatted to her about the upcoming Nightmare on Elm Street documentary, which I really can't wait to see.

Actually forgot to get a photograph whilst she signed my poster as I was a little starstruck - but she let me back to the front of her queue to take one when she saw me with my camera. Thanks, Ms. Langenkamp!

AntonyandHeatherLangenkampNovember2.jpg

What a wonderful guest, Showmasters - good work!

Heather is so lovely, really friendly and down-to-earth. I met her a few months ago in Burbank, California at The Hollywood Collectors' Show and she was fantastic. She filmed a video message on my digital camera for my partner, who hadn't been able to come to California with me. He was with me this time for Collectormania London, and got to meet her for himself! She remembered me from Burbank, and she was just as lovely this time as she was then! We got some great photos with her, and autographs too - and we can't wait for her "I Am Nancy" documentary!