Julie Andrews in London Saturday 8th May 2010

keithporter23

• 2 weeks later...

Julie Andrews appearance money is the XXXXX level.Be realistic, as if julie Andrews needs to do conventions.

Bigcat - so I guess you've already contacted her agent to ask about her fee? I don't think so. Don't just come here and slag off guest suggestions - be constructive.

For your information, she is currently promoting a new book and has attended dozens of signing events recently (not conventions I know), so she could see this as a publicity/promotional venue.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Julie Andrews appearance money is the XXXXX level.Be realistic, as if julie Andrews needs to do conventions.

And Tony Curtis, Ernest Borgnine, Buzz Aldrin, Patrick Stewart, John Landis, Joan Collins and John Barrowman do need the money?!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Mary Poppins the greatest film from my childhood, it's the sort of film that you can watch over and over.

I have been trying to find a way of meeting Julie and Dick, and not being able to afford to go to Julie's concert in London as I am getting married March it would be fantastic if you could get either of them to Autographica